Ocarina cheats on wii.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bjorno, Dec 23, 2009.

Dec 23, 2009

Ocarina cheats on wii. by bjorno at 7:05 PM (2,008 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. bjorno
    OP

Member bjorno GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Hey, i had neogamma rev7 and ocarina cheats worked like a charm, hooks: GC, and using rebooter.
    But you know, neogamma rev7 DOES NOT WORK WITH priiloader. So i tried rev8 and lots of beta's . But every time i use rebooter (if it succeeds, i get disc error when klicking disc channel) and if i dont use rebooter the cheats WONT APPLY! (it says cheats applied, but it wont work this way)
    I think, maybe because i cant set hooks to GC on rev8 and thats why i cant use ocarina cheats..
    Im talking about a wii that is softmodded, so dont reply with, use the app ocarina etc, because it requires a modchip.

Any ideas how to get ocarina cheats to work on a softmodded wii with priiloader?

PS: using rebooter on neogamma rev8 beta 15 doesnt work, freezes. I think the solution is the hook type of a backuplauncher to GC and that the rebooter ALSO COMPATIBLE IS WITH PRIILOADER.

Edit: Why is hook type GC removed? [​IMG]

2. gamerjr

Member gamerjr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not do deny you but i always thought Ocarina works without using rebooter.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Yup it works without.

4. bjorno
    OP

Member bjorno GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    How come it doesnt work for me? im 100% i placed in right folder and that cheats are working, since i tested it before without priiloader. (game im using ocarina is mariokart)
    Wich options do i need? hooktype etc?
    and you guys launch games by pressing A right?
    It says cheats applying but i dont see any cheat working in game. [​IMG]
    Wich backuplauncher? Yesh i know neogamma but wich rev? tried, Neogamma rev8 lots of betas and rev7 NO LUCK.