ocarina cheat trouble

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pandaguin, Jul 21, 2009.

Jul 21, 2009

ocarina cheat trouble by pandaguin at 9:45 PM (700 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. pandaguin
    OP

Newcomer pandaguin Member

United States
    srry if this has been asked b4 i tried using search but i get timed out cuz it takes a long time to load and if this is in worng section srry for that aslo.

anyways i got ocarina on my hbc channel as a boot.elf now do i need to load this or do i not have to do anything with it? i also have a cheat file for dbz 3 thats in my code folder that i made with code manager. im using a usb hard drive ans usb loader gx newest version i think cuz i updated not too long ago to run my games. im also on menu 4.0u. hopefully somebody can help me get ocarina cheat codes working with my usb hard drive.

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    You dont need the OCARINA app as it is integrated in the USB loader, just read the readme that comes with your loader to be sure where the codes need to be...!! [​IMG]

3. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    I dedicated a whole section to cheating in the readmii of GX

4. pandaguin
    OP

United States
    k thanx to the both of you. ive read that readmii and ill have to check what the custom path for the ocarina is but i had the gct file in SD:/codes/ cuz thats wher i thought it went. also when naming the gct of the id does it have to be caps or does it not matter? i was getting a black screen. so ill check the path for ocarina and come back with my results.

5. pandaguin
    OP

United States
    woops srry for the dbl post.

i still got black screen and i made sure i had the gtc file in the right folder. i tried to see if ther was an update on usbloader gx and it says ther is so im updating to rev633 if this vers doesnt work with ocarina plz lmk which vers i need thanx.

also i put the txt files in the txtcodes folder just incase i needed it. lmk if i do need it cuz if i dont then i wont have to do this everytime.

anyways got it working after the update guess thats all i needed lol.