Obama releases Birth certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Schlupi said:
My "Birth Certificate" MOST DEFINTELY says "Certificate of Live Birth".

Trust me, it's the same thing. I don't think the Ohio government would send me the wrong thing.

Furthermore, according to the state of Hawaii, the certificate of live birth is not the same as a Birth certificate, bit legally it is the same document.

Also, the state of Hawaii does not issue "Birth Certificates", so if you all want to get technical, Obama never HAD a birth certificate.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Off topic, yet relevant:

funny-facebook-fails-doubting-thomas1.jpg

Just made me laugh with all of the religious debate lately, and then this.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
Certificate of Live Birth is not the same as a Birth Certificate. Every poor sod in the country can show you his birth certificate, but the "Leader of the Free WORLD!" Can't seem to dig his out of the sock drawer. Makes for compelling talk radio, and a lot of fun finger pointing. Meanwhile we have a tanking economy, and record unemployment. Screw the right, and screw the left. Our 2 party system is crap, and anyone who thinks they are on the right side of this argument needs to move on, and stop giving a shit. >.>
I know it's been said, but yes.. they are the SAME EXACT THING.
Certificate of Live Birth are given for living babies, Certificate of Still Birth for non.

TwinRetro said:
QUOTE(Schlupi @ Apr 27 2011, 11:46 PM) My "Birth Certificate" MOST DEFINTELY says "Certificate of Live Birth".

Trust me, it's the same thing. I don't think the Ohio government would send me the wrong thing.

Furthermore, according to the state of Hawaii, the certificate of live birth is not the same as a Birth certificate, bit legally it is the same document.

Also, the state of Hawaii does not issue "Birth Certificates", so if you all want to get technical, Obama never HAD a birth certificate.
Certificate of Live Birth. It doesn't say "Birth Certificate" but it is still a certificate of birth which is a birth certificate.
This isn't even an argument about minutia details, this is a semantics argument where the semantics are wrong.

It's like saying you don't have a "drivers license" because it says "motor vehicle operator permit" or something like that. It's the SAME thing.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Bush was a Texas man, 9/11 happened, three thousand people died! how hard would it have been to kick the radical extremists out of power, drag an oil drill to the mountains where they have been hiding, drill a hole as deep as we can drill. set an atomic bomb at the bottom and remotely detonate it, none of this would have happened. actually force the united nations to get off there rear ends and do something about Iraq, I've posted the videos of what has happened in Iraq. It was a horrible, horrible tragedy.

QUOTE said:
Huh?
w/e

QUOTE said:
But Bush, relying on a false testimony pushing our soldiers to fight door to door, the politically correct way.

QUOTE said:
Yes... ONE false report vs the NUMEROUS ones saying Iraq DID NOT have WMDs.
They didn't bother to check the validity of the information given by 'curveball' or else they would have found he was labeled as "untrustworthy".
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41609536/ns/wo...mideastn_africa

so, it's ok to be mutilated, is that what your saying? EVERYONE was for it in the beginning, then bias set it. What's done is done, there is a bigger enemy on the horizon that has to be dealt with, what would you propose we do about it? they HAVE nuclear material. I don't see Obama "talking" with them like he said he was going to do, and what of these "secret" sitdowns with al qaeda? turns out IT WASN'T even al qaeda, people make mistakes, BUSH made mistakes, OBAMA made mistakes. What's done is done.

QUOTE said:
when is the last time anyone here has visited freeevan.com?
did there job a little to well, now there held up in the stockade.

QUOTEWhat??

screw political correctness, these guys put there lives on the lines, and this is the way there country repays them? PATHETIC!

I've already went over this with blue star, I realize that Bush did the wrong thing, have you seen the pictures of Afghanistan before the radicals took over? BUSH IS GONE, get over it, you can't change what he did, and obama followed the same path. Is it so hard to recognize that he is just as bad as bush, possibly worse? At least Bush didn't play the price is right card, doing what who ever screams the loudest.

Awesome. can you imagine the police saying that?
"Eh, the murderer got away... just get over it."

And what path did Obama follow?
OH RIGHT! The one where he's fixing Bush's fuck up. Scaling back Iraq WHERE WE HAD NO BUSINESS BEING, and going to Afghanistan where those responsible for 9/11 were trained.
So, your in agreement with Hugo Chávez, Bush was a mass murderer and is the "hitler" of our time? Last time I checked it wasn't Hugo Chávez who lead an effort to liberate the people of iraq.

I'm going to bed, It's almost 1 am and I have stuff to do tomorrow, I won't be able to get back on until later in the evening, so don't jump on me for not getting back to any of you the second I wake up.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
twiztidsinz said:
GreatCrippler said:
Certificate of Live Birth is not the same as a Birth Certificate. Every poor sod in the country can show you his birth certificate, but the "Leader of the Free WORLD!" Can't seem to dig his out of the sock drawer. Makes for compelling talk radio, and a lot of fun finger pointing. Meanwhile we have a tanking economy, and record unemployment. Screw the right, and screw the left. Our 2 party system is crap, and anyone who thinks they are on the right side of this argument needs to move on, and stop giving a shit. >.>
I know it's been said, but yes.. they are the SAME EXACT THING.
Certificate of Live Birth for living babies, Certificate of Still Birth for non.

TwinRetro said:
QUOTE(Schlupi @ Apr 27 2011, 11:46 PM) My "Birth Certificate" MOST DEFINTELY says "Certificate of Live Birth".

Certificate of Live Birth. It doesn't say "Birth Certificate" but it is still a certificate of birth which is a birth certificate.
This isn't even an argument about minutia details, this is a semantics argument where the semantics are wrong.

It's like saying you don't have a "drivers license" because it says "motor vehicle operator permit" or something like that. It's the SAME thing.

Exactly the point I'm trying to make. It might not be the same exact document, but in all intents and purposes it is the same goddamn thing.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Schlupi said:

Separate Articles at "unitedstatesbirthcertificate.com" One stating that there is no remaining hard copy of any "Birth Certificate" Since 2001. Another stating that the director had personally seen the microfilm record of Obama's Birth Certificate, but was under no authority to release it. Yet another stating that the "Certificate of Live Birth" Was not the same document, but provided the same proof, as a real copy of the Birth Certificate would no longer be available as it was likely lost through the years.

Never tried to say it was anything but proof of his citizenship. Just saying that it is not the original document issued at his birth. I find the whole topic to be pointless and utterly trivial.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
GreatCrippler said:
TwinRetro said:
Schlupi said:

Separate Articles at "unitedstatesbirthcertificate.com" One stating that there is no remaining hard copy of any "Birth Certificate" Since 2001. Another stating that the director had personally seen the microfilm record of Obama's Birth Certificate, but was under no authority to release it. Yet another stating that the "Certificate of Live Birth" Was not the same document, but provided the same proof, as a real copy of the Birth Certificate would no longer be available as it was likely lost through the years.

Never tried to say it was anything but proof of his citizenship. Just saying that it is not the original document issued at his birth. I find the whole topic to be pointless and utterly trivial.

Is it a copy of the original document? No.

Is it a copy of all original details of the document as held by the state of Hawaii? Yes.

For once, I agree with you. This argument is pointless, but fun none the less.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
GreatCrippler said:
TwinRetro said:
Schlupi said:

Is it a copy of all original details of the document as held by the state of Hawaii? Yes.

I'll give ya that much, apologize for anything rash i said, and call it a night. You guys have fun. Sorry if I was a jerk... just tends to be my nature.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
GreatCrippler said:
TwinRetro said:
GreatCrippler said:
TwinRetro said:
Schlupi said:

I'll give ya that much, apologize for anything rash i said, and call it a night. You guys have fun. Sorry if I was a jerk... just tends to be my nature.

No problem, man. Comes with the territory.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Living Shadow said:
so, it's ok to be mutilated, is that what your saying? EVERYONE was for it in the beginning, then bias set it. What's done is done, there is a bigger enemy on the horizon that has to be dealt with, what would you propose we do about it? they HAVE nuclear material. I don't see Obama "talking" with them like he said he was going to do, and what of these "secret" sitdowns with al qaeda? turns out IT WASN'T even al qaeda, people make mistakes, BUSH made mistakes, OBAMA made mistakes. What's done is done.What?? You're making no sense...

And no.. not everyone was for the Iraq war. In fact, there were LOTS of people protesting it from the start... they were the people labeled as "unamerican" by the right and told to "love it or leave it".

The Living Shadow said:
screw political correctness, these guys put there lives on the lines, and this is the way there country repays them? PATHETIC!Again... You make no sense. Who are you talking about?
My guess is the US Soldiers and I've BEEN supporting them from the start. I have friends who are over in Iraq and Afghanistan. I've (kind of) known people who died over there (friend of a friend, relative of a friend, etc).
You can oppose the WAR (an idea or objective) but still support the TROOPS (the people who are told to fight for that idea/objective).
That is why I was so upset and vocal about the shit that went on with Haliburton (bad food, bad wiring, missing ammunition, etc) THAT WAS ALL BUT IGNORED.

The Living Shadow said:
So, your in agreement with Hugo Chávez, Bush was a mass murderer and is the "hitler" of our time? Last time I checked it wasn't Hugo Chávez who lead an effort to liberate the people of iraq.
I think Bush needs to be held accountable for his crimes.
I wouldn't say he was 'the Hitler of our times', Hitler planned out the elimination of a people, Bush started two wars.
Neither is right, both lead to deaths, but one is not the same as the other.
I think there should be an investigation done into the motives behind the Iraq war, and just how much evidence that Saddam did not have WMDs was ignored and I think things like the PATRIOT Act should be wholly revoked.

QUOTE(TwinRetro @ Apr 28 2011, 03:01 AM)
Exactly the point I'm trying to make. It might not be the same exact document, but in all intents and purposes it is the same goddamn thing.
Except that it IS the EXACT SAME document.
No if's and's or but's about it.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well obviously Obama isnt an American
I mean with a name like that? Pfff

America should be led by pureblood americans! Not some brown fucktard!

O wait... there is no such thing as a pureblood american since all american are immigrants anyway, except for the Indians

America, how about you stfu regarding something so trivial and learn to trust. Stop being fking idiots

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe the point here is being missed entirely. This is about timing. It is a calculated move. If he was that concerned he would have released it years ago.

Yes some Americans are mistrustful of his being 'American born'.
Some are just people who just don't trust him and want all the 'i' s and 't' s dotted and crossed
Some are Racists
Some believe in conspiracy theories (NWO etc)
But every time it comes up the Obamaites all scream racism

He doesn't bother to properly address it for years. Then when his popularity is in his boots and people in the USA and all around the world are saying well he is a bit of a rubbish president, he'll never get a second term.
Suddenly he decides to drag the debate centre stage again by waving his birth certificate around. The heat is off him while Americans fight with each other about who is a racist who isn't and who is a nut job believing in a NWO headed by 'Obama. And all the while he gets the sympathy vote. Anyone who disagrees gets called a racist.

I don't see a conspiracy here. This is just a diversion by an ineffectual man, it is called playing the race card.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mabilouz said:
I believe the point here is being missed entirely. This is about timing. It is a calculated move. If he was that concerned he would have released it years ago.

[...]

He doesn't bother to properly address it for years. Then when his popularity is in his boots and people in the USA and all around the world are saying well he is a bit of a rubbish president, he'll never get a second term.
Actually the matter was completely dropped til Donald Trump brought it back up, but hey don't let that stop you from making up bullshit.

And how else do you explain that the ONLY person to be hounded over a birth certificate is black other than racism?
I'm not sure what it's like where you are, but there is VERY much hate against 'minorities' in the US.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the funniest part is that Obama's largest presidential competitor, John McCain, was born in the Panama Canal Zone, yet nobody objected to his running for president for it.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, this is a step in the right direction. Any, and every president should be able to provide legitimate documents on issues such as these, on demand. If they cannot, they should not be allowed into office. Not only is the constitution the law, but it is resolute on this particular issue.

Like he says though, there are much more important issues that should be attended to. Many of which can be traced to some failed political policies on his and many other politicians in this country. Also many past ones. Domestic problems NEED to be sorted before we move to foreign ones. Suck on that one America.

If any other president's birth place is in question, then I'm all for some confirmation.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
mabilouz said:

Yes some Americans are mistrustful of his being 'American born'.
Some are just people who just don't trust him and want all the 'i' s and 't' s dotted and crossed
Some are Racists
Some believe in conspiracy theories (NWO etc)
But every time it comes up the Obamaites all scream racism

Suddenly he decides to drag the debate centre stage again by waving his birth certificate around. The heat is off him while Americans fight with each other about who is a racist who isn't and who is a nut job believing in a NWO headed by 'Obama. And all the while he gets the sympathy vote. Anyone who disagrees gets called a racist.

I don't see a conspiracy here. This is just a diversion by an ineffectual man, it is called playing the race card.
Actually the matter was completely dropped til Donald Trump brought it back up, but hey don't let that stop you from making up bullshit.

And how else do you explain that the ONLY person to be hounded over a birth certificate is black other than racism?
I'm not sure what it's like where you are, but there is VERY much hate against 'minorities' in the US.
I haven't made up anything.
rolleyes.gif
So please don't lie about me it smacks of desperation. I clearly stated that I accept that some are racists. You have conveniently ignored the whole thrust of the post.

You believe he is a victim. I believe it is a calculated move for him to release it now. And it appears to have worked judging by your post.

Edited : To reinsert the part of my post that the previous poster chose to remove

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Normally I would jump right in, but my friend debated me on Facebook a few days ago about this and I'm sorta sick of this. Now I'm just going to say this entire topic is trivial and it's annoying how everyone on TV (well, I watch American news instead of our own news lol) keeps on fucking talking about this exact same thing. WHAT FUCKING RELEVANCE DOES IT HAVE? HE'S ALREADY PRESIDENT GIVE IT A BREAK ALREADY.
dry.gif

Donald Trump is pissing me off too. President my ass. It's Bush's friggin fault in the first place why all of this shit seems to be happening to your country, don't knock of Obama for it.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The Living Shadow said:
Blue Star, how is Egypt going my good man?

Very well, considering.

QUOTE said:
Last I heard, the brotherhood is working with the army to take power,

Not what I've heard, but then I don't use your "news" services.

QUOTE said:
kind of freaky, amiright?

Might be scary for a coward who puts his own security ahead of the freedom of his fellow man.

Also (re: Iraq war)
EVERYONE was for it in the beginning

WHAT? Seriously, WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK?! How old were you when this was going on and how did you manage to keep yourself in such an insular shell that you believed that? As soon as the first suggestion of invading Iraq was made there was strong opposition right across the globe, including from at least half of America. It was a hugely controversial subject and on message boards, on the street and in bars people argued violently about it, with those who questioned the government on that or any other matter being shouted down as unamerican traitors by pretty much 100% of the conservative population, the same people who now paint themselves as anti-government mav'ricks.

One quick and simple question for people who've been saying (in the same post) that this kind of birth certificate isn't the right one either and that it's fake.

Why wouldn't they just fake the right type of birth certificate? Come on Poirot, get your little grey cells working on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)