• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Due to overwhelming traffic, guests temporarily cannot view Stormfront content.

laugh.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Bad Bad Bad... I hate how he never talks about his change. You know what other person did that... HITLER. Hitler just said change! Change! and everyone voted for him. He never talked about his "Change" and neither has Obama.

He is a really sketchy motherfucker, I don't trust him at all.

I hate McCain too, I think we should have gone Nader.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehh, he might be decent... I just hope he doesn't sell military secrets like Bill Clinton did. Then again, it would take serious talent to be worse than Clinton!
yaynds.gif
Btw, why are you guys bashing Bush? Congress doesn't let him do shit. Oh, right, you listen to your extremely biased media stations again.
rolleyes.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Nin10doFan said:
Ehh, he might be decent... I just hope he doesn't sell military secrets like Bill Clinton did. Then again, it would take serious talent to be worse than Clinton!
yaynds.gif
Btw, why are you guys bashing Bush? Congress doesn't let him do shit. Oh, right, you listen to your extremely biased media stations again.
rolleyes.gif

OMG librul media conspiracy!!1111 Who tells you the media is liberal? Ah yes, the media in the form of talk radio.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Nin10doFan said:
yaynds.gif
rolleyes.gif
Clinton likes motorcycles and wears a leather jacket, Clinton has public sex affairs......Clinton is cool...
Bush is arrogant, Bush gives away feeling of a stupid......Bush sucks.....

Obama......we'll see about him....

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good that Obama won but you will see he screw up like every presidents anyway. None is going to make USA better place or the world. He will not take armies away from Iraqi. Never. The world is continue to get worse and worse until time is come. You will see. Why happy ? It doesn't matter. The world is going to get worse, anyway. Obama thinks he is going to solve it better than BUSH ? None.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I don't pay too much attention to politics and I haven't done my homework with US candidates. All I know is my mate says she is disappointed, and everybody else seems happy. I'll check with her and others today to get the full story on Obama's pros and cons.

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
4, possibly 8, years is too short to make a prominent change for any person; it's just too short. Sure, they can set a stepping stone for "change", but we'll have to wait much longer to see the results.

I am a McCain supporter, but i got over crying about it. I'll accept, but I believe neither McCain nor Obama could change the country back to where it was/ or to advance that quickly.

Neither were going to make the some trillion dollar debt disappear that quickly, get rid of poverty, and get the economy back to where it was (like $1/gal gas).

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
God Bless America!
grog.gif

Only time will tell, but the fact is he has done it. (It's just bad luck to be a President dealing with the economic turmoil over the next few years though. )

I just hope his first act is to close down Guantanamo.
lecture.gif

Anyway gotta get back to the party!!!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: good morning +2