Obama announced that he doesn’t care about Pokémon, thus ushering in an age of heartbreak

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Still, everyone should Pokémon Go to the polls for #Elections2018
ObamaPokeMan.jpg

Millions of Pokémon Go players are crying in the streets trying to find the latest 'rare monster' to capture, as Former President Obama declared today, that he does not care about Pokémon, instead the young fans of the popular game should go to polls instead and vote. Well, maybe the Democrats are just missing the point, all they need to do is make the polling stations PokeStop's and they would be quickly filled up with the millions of fans that they just declared today, they don't care about! :)
For everyone imagining the former commander in chief going on a Pokémon adventure of his own (his starter would probably be a Squirtle, I can say, in my totally official, presidential Pokémon starter voice), gone are those dreams. Because Obama, apparently, doesn’t like the greatest video game franchise of all time.

He revealed this sad news in a very nonchalant way. In an Attn video urging people to vote, Obama tries to dispel many of the common excuses that people give when explaining why they don’t go to the polls. The first? “I don’t like politics.”

“Look,” says Obama, turning to the camera, about to break all our hearts. “I don’t care about Pokémon.” Then he says something about how, like politics, Pokémon isn’t going away, and then continues to urge people to vote, which is definitely important, but reader, I was too heartbroken to continue on.

This isn’t the first time an American political figure has revealed their indifference toward Pokémon. During the 2016 presidential campaign, fresh after the release of Pokémon Go, Hillary Clinton declared that she didn’t know who made Pokémon Go, but that she wanted people to “Pokémon Go to the polls!”

While Obama may be indifferent toward Pokémon, he does have a point — it’s never going away. If you are one of the millions of Pokémon fans out there, this doesn’t mean you’re excused from voting. Gear up and get ready to Pokémon Go to the polls.
Hmm, thinking about that idea, it might backfire, as the 'snowflakes' would end up voting Republican since they have now been triggered over the fact Obama does not like them! :D

:arrow: Source #1: Polygon
:arrow: Source #2: MaxConsole

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I like how Obama is trying to be hip and cool trying to connect to us young people. He’s talking about the Internet and Pokémon. Sorry Obama but your embarrassing me in front of my friends.​

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: PanTheFaun

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I like how Obama is trying to be hip and cool trying to connect to us young people. He’s talking about the Internet and Pokémon. Sorry Obama but your embarrassing me in front of my friends.​
He said he didn't like Pokemon though, if he was trying to connect to youngins he'd lie and say he does like it.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Still, everyone should Pokémon Go to the polls for #Elections2018
View attachment 146953

Millions of Pokémon Go players are crying in the streets trying to find the latest 'rare monster' to capture, as Former President Obama declared today, that he does not care about Pokémon, instead the young fans of the popular game should go to polls instead and vote. Well, maybe the Democrats are just missing the point, all they need to do is make the polling stations PokeStop's and they would be quickly filled up with the millions of fans that they just declared today, they don't care about! :)

Hmm, thinking about that idea, it might backfire, as the 'snowflakes' would end up voting Republican since they have now been triggered over the fact Obama does not like them! :D

:arrow: Source #1: Polygon
:arrow: Source #2: MaxConsole

He said he didn't like Pokemon though, if he was trying to connect to youngins he'd lie and say he does like it.
I was going off the fact that he mentioned it at all. Pokémon was a popular thing so might as well mention it.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was going off the fact that he mentioned it at all. Pokémon was a popular thing so might as well mention it.
Yeah, and I'm sure there are a number of analogies he could've used, but it's not like Pokemon just became popular, it's the top grossing franchise of all time. Which makes it a really good analogy for something he doesn't like but doesn't believe will ever go away.

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What a Scumbag PokoPhobe. Just because he lost his Free Presidential Complimentary Golf Balls. Well he will never catch them all with that attitude and he sure as hell will never be the very best.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If any americans were to call canadians racist for never electing a black prime minister
Well, the only reason we haven't is that there was no black who ever wanted to, or at least tryed to...
However, the leader of a party is an idian (from india yea)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs