Hacking o3dsxl will no longer load home-brew channel

Blueman7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have hard modded my o3dsxl and last night and was able to downgrade my firmware, now today when i go to use rednand the 3ds will not load into the hbc. I am unable to use browserhax or my oothax. Any ideas why this happened?

Thanks for your help!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
i have hard modded my o3dsxl and last night and was able to downgrade my firmware, now today when i go to use rednand the 3ds will not load into the hbc. I am unable to use browserhax or my oothax. Any ideas why this happened?

Thanks for your help!
How are you using browserhax? It is normal that OoThax will not work anymore as you have a different firmware's payload on it. You need to reinstall OoThax for the new firmware. When you say browserhax are you sure you don't mean themehax? Because same as OoThax, it will be installed for a different firmware.

Reactions: Blueman7

Blueman7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the internet browser with a QR code to access the home-brew channel initially. I am unable to get to the home-brew channel to reinstall oothax

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the internet browser with a QR code to access the home-brew channel initially. I am unable to get to the home-brew channel to reinstall oothax

You need to be using 10.7 payloads once NFirm is downgraded. Than downgrade to 9.2, once that is done, you need to change to 9.2 payloads.

If it's still not working, than NFIRM never downgraded properly.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You need to be using 10.7 payloads once NFirm is downgraded. Than downgrade to 9.2, once that is done, you need to change to 9.2 payloads.

If it's still not working, than NFIRM never downgraded properly.
But browserhax doesn't use any specific payloads, just boot.3dsx? Shouldn't it always work?

Blueman7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the responses, dumb question where would i find the 9.2 payloads to attempt to correct the issue.

Blueman7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I tried to reload the payloads and I get the "an error has occurred. hold power to shut off........"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?