Homebrew o3ds rednand downgrade error has occurred

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This wouldnt be a big deal if i didnt format 3 times and try it seperately 3 times, but it seems whenever i downgrade my old 3ds's rednand to 2.1, i get an error has occurred each time. Could somebody point me to what im doing wrong? I've downgraded 2 n3ds's and 3 old 3ds's and this has never come up before. Yes im using the same downgrade files that i've copied onto the sd card multiple times.

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This wouldnt be a big deal if i didnt format 3 times and try it seperately 3 times, but it seems whenever i downgrade my old 3ds's rednand to 2.1, i get an error has occurred each time. Could somebody point me to what im doing wrong? I've downgraded 2 n3ds's and 3 old 3ds's and this has never come up before. Yes im using the same downgrade files that i've copied onto the sd card multiple times.
1. Have you updated rednand before downgrading?
2. Why use the old guide when there is an much better newer guide?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Have you updated rednand before downgrading?
2. Why use the old guide when there is an much better newer guide?
1: no, thanks i didnt think it would make a difference
2: they updated again? Last time i checked you'd downgrade the rednand and otphelper would do everything else.

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1: no, thanks i didnt think it would make a difference
2: they updated again? Last time i checked you'd downgrade the rednand and otphelper would do everything else.
The new guide doesn't even require a rednand, and you don't have to update to 9.2 for the guide, as it mostly uses decrypt9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: