Hacking o3ds on firmware 8.1 no browser with gateway/pasta/rxtools

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
i was saying that if he found someone that have cubic ninja, the guy can help him, i uderstand that he have no broswer, but if he found someone from this threath

https://gbatemp.net/threads/official-free-nvram-installation-thread.388695/

then the guy can prepare cubic ninja for 8.1 from his own 3ds then help him to boot and update ....

when cubic ninja is ready with save for 8.1, i dont think you need broswer ... or maybe i wrong ...
N3DS only, you should actually read the threads you post

TheNerdWIzard

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was saying that if he found someone that have cubic ninja, the guy can help him, i uderstand that he have no broswer, but if he found someone from this threath

then the guy can prepare cubic ninja for 8.1 from his own 3ds then help him to boot and update ....

when cubic ninja is ready with save for 8.1, i dont think you need broswer ... or maybe i wrong ...
Getting the qr code for ninjhax requires a firmware that comes with a browser.

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Getting the qr code for ninjhax requires a firmware that comes with a browser.

i know that, thank for clarification .... but when you get the QR code and saved to CN i mean CN ready yo use on 8.1 for exemple, then if you use that CN with save to antother 3DS 8.1 that dont have broswer, it will work or not ?

ps :i have o3ds and new 3ds, Cubic Ninja Gateway card and sky3DS, but never try 3DS without broswer ... :)

Last edited by Spzjulien,

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know that, thank for clarification .... but when you get the QR code and saved to CN i mean CN ready yo use on 8.1 for exemple, then if you use that CN with save to antother 3DS 8.1 that dont have broswer, it will work or not ?

ps :i have o3ds and new 3ds, CN and GW card, but never try 9.2 without broswer ... :)

I'm pretty sure that would work, I've used CN on a 3DS that hadn't executed the set-up for it before.

TheNerdWIzard

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ps :i have o3ds and new 3ds, Cubic Ninja Gateway card and sky3DS, but never try 3DS without broswer ... :)
I don't think that would work because a firmware with a browser and a firmware without a browser are two different firmware. And ninjhax requires a firmware with a browser. The last digit in the firmware number is the browser version and getting the ninjhax qr code requires that number.
EDIT: fixed a typo

Last edited by TheNerdWIzard,

sneef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you're wrong... the exploit uses the browser, you just don't see it and don't need to be connected to the internet once ninjhax is installed..

i wasn't even going to say anything.. i'm just sitting here SMH at all the exploit suggestions which REQUIRE THE FUCKING BROWSER TO EXECUTE. OMG.. i'm dying.. can't ... take...

Reactions: WhoAmI?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: