Homebrew o3ds on 2.1 stuck on Plailects guide

Ar5chK3ks

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well again ... for what do you need homebrew? Most things already have a cia version that can be installed through fbi and you won't need homebrew. Region free is automatically patched

Sinvanor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well again ... for what do you need homebrew? Most things already have a cia version that can be installed through fbi and you won't need homebrew. Region free is automatically patched
Oh, okay. I thought I needed homebrew to install stuff as well as FBI.

Ar5chK3ks

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well you injected FBI into h&s app and installed the hb launcher. You can install game cias the same way but I would recommend something like CIAngle or freeShop for games.

Just search for it here and install the .cia via fbi. The applications are most of the time self explaining or have a tutorial in the thread.

Last edited by Ar5chK3ks,

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized my new issue is that since I can't do the dsp dump I can't use homebrew at all. It just gives me that error.
The payload for 11.1.0-34X homebrew launcher cia is out now. Make sure your WiFi is enabled, then run the HBL cia while holding the Y button. It should download the new payload to your 3ds so you can use the launcher offline in the future.

Reactions: Ar5chK3ks

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah guys, maybe you missed that, but Luma3ds now supports 2.1 booting from sysnand. So you can actually system update on o3ds.

Ar5chK3ks

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh yeah guys, maybe you missed that, but Luma3ds now supports 2.1 booting from sysnand. So you can actually system update on o3ds.
Uhh he tried to update from 2.1 and it failed. And the guide also mentions that it can fail on 2.1 and that you should to the 9.2 ctrtransfer if that happens and then update from 9.2 ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1