Hacking O3DS formatted after system transfer - am I screwed?

ShadowPirater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
beyond reality, in the shadows of nowhere
XP
Country
United States
I recently set up A9LH on both my N3DS and O3DS via Plailect's guide, then performed a system transfer. Afterwards, the O3DS got formatted, and after the initial panic attack, I see that it retained A9LH and Luma, among a couple of other things.

What I'm worried about is that I don't see FBI, Homebrew Launcher, or Luma Updater anymore, and I don't know how to get them back (if I can at all). Can someone help? Thanks in advance!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinject FBI into Health and Safety using Decrypt9, then use that to reinstall the Homebrew Launcher and Luma Updater (although I recommend StarUpdater).

Reactions: Posghetti

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a nand backup try restoring it. I know after I systransfered my o3DS to N3DS I restored the emunand and it returned everything and worked fine on the O3DS. So if you restore the NAND the programs should be there if you backed up recently.

ShadowPirater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
beyond reality, in the shadows of nowhere
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies! I'll probably end up trying to use Decrypt9 to recover what I need.

If you have a nand backup try restoring it. I know after I systransfered my o3DS to N3DS I restored the emunand and it returned everything and worked fine on the O3DS. So if you restore the NAND the programs should be there if you backed up recently.
If I restored the CFW SysNAND on my O3DS, will there be any problems if the 2 consoles communicated (via Streetpass)?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies! I'll probably end up trying to use Decrypt9 to recover what I need.

If I restored the CFW SysNAND on my O3DS, will there be any problems if the 2 consoles communicated (via Streetpass)?
I don't think so because the console ID are different. However it killed anything using NNID on the o3DS, so I wound up reformatting and re-downloading everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn