Hacking O3DS B9S 11.6 Luma stuck on black screen

bluhacks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds was working pretty fine with sys 11.6 Luma 9.0 until it went into sleep mode and now everytime it boots up it hangs on a black screen. I can still bring up godmode9, luma configuration, and rosalina. I tried all fixes but none seems to work. Please help. :(

Edit: After doing ctrtransfer, and waiting on the black screen, I was able to boot up normally now. :D

Last edited by bluhacks,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say you tried all of the fixes, what do you mean exactly? If you literally tried them all, then we can't help you.

bluhacks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Boot without cartridge
-remove ext data in godmode9
-replace boot.firm

Is there any more fixes I'm unaware of? The 3ds was downloading a game on the eshop in sleep mode before the problem began.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Boot without cartridge
-remove ext data in godmode9
-replace boot.firm

Is there any more fixes I'm unaware of? The 3ds was downloading a game on the eshop in sleep mode before the problem began.
Have you tried restoring an old NAND backup?

bluhacks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the godmode9 script but it said that "no entries were found" even though I dumped the nand(The 4 mb file right?) when I was in boot9strap installer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One extra detail is I'm able to get in recovery mode, it's asking to update the system.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the godmode9 script but it said that "no entries were found" even though I dumped the nand(The 4 mb file right?) when I was in boot9strap installer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One extra detail is I'm able to get in recovery mode, it's asking to update the system.
Is your NAND backup on your SD card?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds was working pretty fine with sys 11.6 Luma 9.0 until it went into sleep mode and now everytime it boots up it hangs on a black screen. I can still bring up godmode9, luma configuration, and rosalina. I tried all fixes but none seems to work. Please help. :(
happens to me too from time to time though for me it will boot after about 5-10 minutes of waiting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte