GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
->got a itouch 2nd gen
->after a year apple left it @ 4.2.1
->stops allowing me to sync stuff from my computer through iTunes (error 13019 or sumthin)
->try to fix but doesn't work

Apple does know that I can fix this by jailbreaking, right? I was sick of iTunes anyway.

Woohoo, jailbreak!

Any of u guys had this happen?

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a iPod 2g in 2012?

2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

Reactions: 4 people

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine got a 32gb iPod Touch one time, but when they tried to sync it with iTunes so it would work, it got an error. They took it back to the Apple store and it was looked at for quite a while. After around six weeks, they get the iPod back with a message saying they shouldn't have tried to hack the iPod.

I had been with them the entire time they unboxed it and tried to sync it with iTunes. All they did before they got the error was turn it on for the first time.

Now they have a jailbroken iPod Touch.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who gets really irritated when people call it an "iTouch" instead of an "iPod Touch"?

Like Apple market it and sell it as an "iPod Touch", it's an iPod with touchscreen capabilities. It's not a goddamn iTouch, it's an iPod Touch.

Reactions: 1 person

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine got a 32gb iPod Touch one time, but when they tried to sync it with iTunes so it would work, it got an error. They took it back to the Apple store and it was looked at for quite a while. After around six weeks, they get the iPod back with a message saying they shouldn't have tried to hack the iPod.

I had been with them the entire time they unboxed it and tried to sync it with iTunes. All they did before they got the error was turn it on for the first time.

Now they have a jailbroken iPod Touch.
Lol. This is why I dislike apple. And why I'm gonna jailbreak my iPod Touch (happy, Guild?)
P.S. What should I use? greenpois0n or Redsn0w?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended