ROM Hack ¸.•*¨POKEMON BLOODY PLATINUM¨*•.¸

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks awesome! Is there a bug list? Because I won't want to play it if there are too many game crashing bugs.

em jay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As I'm not willing to trawl through so many pages of thread...

Can someone please help me out? Whenever I load the game, it tells me that my save file has become corrupt, and that I must start over. I have deleted my save file, and created a new one, as well as deleting the nds file and replacing it. I still cannot play the game for longer than one sitting, and wish to play other games, so sat there with the ds plugged in 24/7 is not an option. Any help as to where I'm going wrong?

Also, I have now looked throug the thread, and other people before me have had this problem, but have been given no answer. Any help with this would be apreciated, but if the project is dead then I will have to look elsewhere.

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
em jay said:
As I'm not willing to trawl through so many pages of thread...

Can someone please help me out? Whenever I load the game, it tells me that my save file has become corrupt, and that I must start over. I have deleted my save file, and created a new one, as well as deleting the nds file and replacing it. I still cannot play the game for longer than one sitting, and wish to play other games, so sat there with the ds plugged in 24/7 is not an option. Any help as to where I'm going wrong?

Also, I have now looked throug the thread, and other people before me have had this problem, but have been given no answer. Any help with this would be apreciated, but if the project is dead then I will have to look elsewhere.

I can't even load my game. It just has a white screen and reloads the game.
frown.gif

MDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Can somebody put a link with the spanish patch please?

> Rapidshare
> Copyright issues
> Fail

Patcheresu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vgfantasy.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
LISTEN HERE FUCKTARDS:

SHUT UP AND DO A GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE SAYING RAPIDSHARE DOESN'T WORK. THAT WAS COVERED 2 MONTHS AGO. IT IS ON MEGAUPLOAD, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, STOP THIS. Thank you. I would send you the links but since you're so silly you won't take the time and effort you spent here on YouTube, searching Pokemon Bloody Platinum YOURSELF, DO IT. YOUR. SELF.

DD15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Patcheresu said:
LISTEN HERE FUCKTARDS:

SHUT UP AND DO A GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE SAYING RAPIDSHARE DOESN'T WORK. THAT WAS COVERED 2 MONTHS AGO. IT IS ON MEGAUPLOAD, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, STOP THIS. Thank you. I would send you the links but since you're so silly you won't take the time and effort you spent here on YouTube, searching Pokemon Bloody Platinum YOURSELF, DO IT. YOUR. SELF.

Awl..man...the thing with the "megaupload link" is...it have the "starter fix"...I download it and select my starter and get Treecko -_-...

Can anybody please upload the fixed version??

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DD15 said:
Patcheresu said:
LISTEN HERE FUCKTARDS:

Awl..man...the thing with the "megaupload link" is...it have the "starter fix"...I download it and select my starter and get Treecko -_-...

Can anybody please upload the fixed version??

This, pretty much. I was extra excited. But the board was updated in July, and all the downloads I find are around May, without the starter fix.

Edit: Played through it anyways, and me and my rival both got Treecko. I decided to use pokesav... And the game creates a .dtc instead of a .sav on my DSTWO. Trippy!

Edit 2: Even trippier! It took the place of my Pokemon Gold .sav! I had a backup, still still it's trippy!

bumbleberry12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be proud, this will be remembered as one of the earliest PKMN Platinium Hacks. Great work so far, i like the idea with no Evolution trough trading

G36cBossMan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you said - LISTEN HERE FUCKTARDS:

well most people what have fixed the link and not just said use google...

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
Could anyone point me in the direction of that forum where they discuss the availability of the tools to mod soulsilver/heartgold?

I'm very eager to keep up to date with that
smile.gif

Gradoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Please, can anyone upload the spanish version? I've been looking for it on youtube and google, and I could'nt find it
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: