NZ man 'injected wife with HIV'

Raika

uguu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
An HIV-positive New Zealand man pricked his sleeping wife with a needle tainted with his blood, infecting her with the virus, court papers have revealed.

It is believed the man wanted to give her the virus, which leads to Aids, so she would have sex with him again, the New Zealand Sunday Star-Times reported.

According to the documents, the man twice pricked his wife with a sewing needle tainted with his blood.

The man has admitted infecting his wife and faces up to 14 years in jail.

The 35-year-old man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been remanded in custody and will be sentenced at Auckland High Court early next year.

According to the court documents obtained by the newspaper, the husband discovered he was HIV-positive during health checks when the family arrived in New Zealand in 2004.

His wife and children were not infected.

'Sting-like mark'

The wife said she wanted to stay with her husband for the sake of their children but refused to have sex with him for fear of contracting the disease.

But she said that in May last year she found "a sting-like mark" on her left thigh and two days later awoke to a stinging feeling in her leg.

She said she also saw her husband handling a syringe full of his blood.

Four months later during a routine check-up she was told she was HIV-positive.

She said she confronted her husband who admitted pricking her with an infected needle.

"All he said [was] he was sorry. He said, 'I used needles on you because I wanted you to be the same as me so that you can live with me and you won't leave me'," she said in a statement.

The husband was charged in October last year.

Paul Ward, of the HIV charity Terrence Higgins Trust, said: "This case is a tragedy for all concerned, we would condemn any situation where a person deliberately infects someone else with HIV.

"This case is highly unusual because most people with HIV try hard not to infect others.

"Everyone should always use a condom when they have sex whether HIV positive or negative."

Source

wtf.gif

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maikel Steneker said:
Egonny said:
Sick, yet it reminds me of South Park
smile.gif
It was funny in South Park because no one could imagine anyone doing something like this. I have to admit that the joke is a lot less funny now.
When it's done in RL, it's no joke. Of that, I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This happens in some parts of Africa all the time, it's just that it isn't the result of being sex deprived and there's rarely a needle involved.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
mostly i would say i'd give this guy a swift kick in the ass...
now. i say. i give him a swift dannar kick in the ASS!
hopefully he'll land safely after hitting the 200 miles in the air!
sick insane man.

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
shinkukage09 said:
QUOTE said:
Raika said:
His wife and children were not infected.

Raika said:
Four months later during a routine check-up she was told she was HIV-positive.
Wait...what? I spy a contradiction, methinks.
Translated story from my source (for clarification)
An immigrant from New Zealand who was HIV positive, has injected his wife with his own blood while she was sleeping and has infected her with the virus that causes AIDS.

"So you wouldn't leave me"
The 33 year old woman told the police that her husband said: "I did it because I wanted you were the same like me, so you could live with me and wouldn't leave me." The woman also said that her husband injected her twice while while she was sleeping with a nail with his infected blood.

The couple had relation problems, partly because the woman didn't want sex out of fear to get infected with AIDS herself.

Fourteen year in jail
It was the first case of this case in New Zealand. The 35 year old man admitted the facts and is currently in jail. He risks a solitary confinement(?) of max. 14 years. The man discovered he was HIV positive when in 2004 at his arrival in New Zealand his health was tested.

D

Deleted-119707

i read this on skynews the other day.
its disgusting. what has the world come to?

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Prophet said:
What a prick.
smileipb2.png

Quote. Of. The. Day.

On topic: This is quite interesting. I wonder how this guy got HIV in the first place.

And about Egonny's post...
I think they mean the wife and kids weren't infected when the husband was first tested positive.
(I was gonna use objection.mrdictionary.net for that one, but it seems to be down at this time of writing).

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blackdragonbahamut said:
QUOTE said:
The couple had relation problems, partly because the woman didn't want sex out of fear to get infected with AIDS herself.
omg, how dare do people become:. i wonder whether this was the only reason she didn't want to do it anymore .. psycho
blink.gif

He might have been insane!
ohmy.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
blackdragonbahamut said:
QUOTE said:
omg, how dare do people become:. i wonder whether this was the only reason she didn't want to do it anymore .. psycho
blink.gif

He might have been insane!
ohmy.gif
Or he may have contracted it by cheating on her in the first place. Either way, I don't see a second honeymoon in their future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free