nyone else think our last rview was biased?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by corbs132, Feb 26, 2007.

Feb 26, 2007
  1. corbs132
    OP

Member corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    It looked like it came straight out of maxconsole, saying how great it is, with features that are in 99% of slot-1s being praised as if never before seen? I honestly think the crd deserves a 7 at MOST. Not a single game works with downlod play! If I am wrong, correct me. This is just what I got out of the lat review.

2. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    No other cart except the Acekard has true 100% compatibility with no bugs/slowdowns. And rarely does any cart support download play properly.

The Acekard scored 7.5 with its 100% compatibility, the reason it scored 1 point lower than the UFPEX is because it requires you to format your micro SD card with a proprietary file system severely crippling ease of use for your micro SD card. The Acekard software also inhibited other bugs and problems that randomly formatted the cart.

The UFPEX boasts 100% compatibility, FAT32 support, nice(ish) GUI, drag and drop (though somewhat slow), DLDI support and a cheap price tag. It does its job perfectly. But certain problems just prevent it from being on par with other slot 1 solutions such as the R4.

I think for what the UFPEX offers; it deserves the 8.5 score.

3. corbs132
    OP

Member corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    k. I stand corrected. Apologies from me to the review writer.

4. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    lol. You're welcome to your opinion. It only helps us better ourselves in the future. [​IMG]

I'm not telling you what to believe; rather giving my opinion on what you brought up.