Homebrew WIP nxmtp: access your SD Card over USB without rebooting

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing app, not "dead" -- works perfect.

One and done release? Now THAT'S a developer! No need for updates...
  • Windows 7 x64
  • SX OS 2.6.2
  • Emunand, files on SD card
  • 7.0.1 firmware
  • USB-C to USB-C cable w/USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter into PC
Plug and play, fast transfers, no complaints or requests here, "just works."

Critical piece of software for anyone that wants to not take their SD card in and out and in and out and in and out...

Bumping for visibility.

Agreed anyone who hacks their switch should use this but that won't happen. People are suddenly finding their sd card reader doesn't work and it's because they're removing their sd card over and over. This + usb install for games = never remove your sd card.

Reactions: Arithmatics

wizra

Trophies
XP
Country
THIS IS AWESOME! I always delay putting stuff on my SD card because I can't be bothered taking it out and using the USB reader. I usually let a few things pile up before it. This is really handy!!!

• Windows 7 x64

• SX OS 2.6.2

• Emunand, files on SD card

• 7.0.1 firmware

• USB-C to USB-C cable w/USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter into PC

I'm on Windows 10 x64 (1903), SXOS 2.7.1 Beta, 400gb SanDisk (no emunand stuff, this is a spare offline console anyway), 7.0.1, cable that came with USB Pro Controller

Last edited by wizra,

aur0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having a weird problem: when I first installed it, it was working like a charm.

Now it get stuck while transfering, it starts moving files but then it stops. I tried checking errors of my MicroSD with the Windows tool, but that didn't help.

Anything I can try?

hallo23

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm having a weird problem: when I first installed it, it was working like a charm.

Now it get stuck while transfering, it starts moving files but then it stops. I tried checking errors of my MicroSD with the Windows tool, but that didn't help.

Anything I can try?

Sometimtes when the name of the file was too long or when it had some strange characters then it would cause problems for me.
So maybe try to shorten the name of the file or check if it has some unusually characters

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am still thinking this is sketchy. The guy posted the day he signed up.
He signed up to share his useful app. He's known from Reswitched discord, don't worry about him. He worked hard with me to diagnose the problem I had with his app, which turned out to be MacOS's fault, he's a good dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back