NXMP is an open-source Nintendo Switch media player based on MPV and FFMPEG, supporting a wide range of media file formats and codecs.
It supports to a lot of media devices and protocols, you can play any media file located on your SD card, USB drive or network servers, it supports Enigma 2 protocol too allowing to reproduce content from your satellite decoder.
NXMP it's on early versions and active dev state so expect any kind of bugs, anyways it's fully functional and tested before every release
Project repository | Download
Current version: 0.6.0
- Extense support of media file formats and codecs, including audio too as well
- Touch and controller support, control the MP as you want
- Video deinterlace support
- Advanced image settings, configure the brightness and color options, change aspect ratio and rotate the screen
- Custom subtitles, you can configure options like color, text size and position to your preferences
- Full sound EQ, allow adjust the sound equalizer to your preferences, you can define presets too
- Chapters navigator with titles support
- Selector of Video/Audio/Subtitle tracks during play
- Playlist queue, allow to enque desired files on a playlist for non-stop play
- Resume play, you can continue your videos where you previusly stop it
- Watch status, watched videos are marked as green on file explorer
- Shadermania, you can apply any shader compatible with MPV to NXMP
Media sources supported:
- Nintendo Switch SD Card
- USB drive attached to dock or Switch with USB C adapter (FAT, NTFS and EXT4, up to 32 drives)
- HTTP/S files through network
- FTP and SFTP files
- Samba (SMB) files shared throught network
- Enigma2 (allow to view TV channel from satellite decoders compatible with this protocol)
Post here any kind of bug/suggestions.
Thanks to libusbhsfs https://github.com/DarkMatterCore/libusbhsfs for USB drives support
Thanks to @bodyXY for the banner and the icons!
Thanks to @Godorowski for player UI design and releated icons
Thanks to @Chocola for beta testing a player guide
Last edited by Chocola,