Hacking NXBOOT Unable to identify package1 (with old fusee_atmosphere/fusee_primary)

DjShamo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys !

I started to install atmosphere 1.1.1 (for smash training mod pack) and It works (I got the atmosphere icone and It boots correctly) but not the training mod pack.

So I tried the fusee_atmosphere (big mistake :sad:) file from TegraRcmGUI v2.6 and now my switch is blocked I can t reboot on the main menu my switch will always boot on the atmosphere fusee.

I got the "
Fatal error: Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)!" when my SD card has the atmosphere 1.1.1 on it (It's normal I guess lol). The date from the TegraRcmGUI v2.6 is 07/02/2019 so I tried to get the atmosphere 0.9.2 (06/30/2019) and now i get the "Unable to identify package1".

I also tried atmosphere 0.20.1(latest version with fusee-primary), 0.9.1, 0.10.0.

My switch version is 13.0,0 and my SD card is FAT32 (I format it several times)

I hope you can help me :lol: and sorry for my bad english it's not my native language

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

keep POWER pressed for 15 seconds, it will force the Switch to shut down.
then use latest fusee with TegraRCMGUI to boot AMS 1.1.1

ps : firmware 13.0.0 is supported since AMS 1.1.0. So don't do your things, it will NOT WORK, NEVER EVER.
Firmware 13.0.0 = AMS 1.1.0 and up

since you mixed versions, and AMS has changed names of some packages, you'd better REMOVE Atmosphere folder, then put the latest one (If you keep this folder with package3 and fusee-secondary, AMS will crash everytime you try to launch it)

Reactions: DjShamo

DjShamo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

keep POWER pressed for 15 seconds, it will force the Switch to shut down.
then use latest fusee with TegraRCMGUI to boot AMS 1.1.1

ps : firmware 13.0.0 is supported since AMS 1.1.0. So don't do your things, it will NOT WORK, NEVER EVER.
Firmware 13.0.0 = AMS 1.1.0 and up

since you mixed versions, and AMS has changed names of some packages, you'd better REMOVE Atmosphere folder, then put the latest one (If you keep this folder with package3 and fusee-secondary, AMS will crash everytime you try to launch it)

Thanks a lot Badablek !! I was scared and I didn't know I can hard reset my switch like this

I retry the installation of atmosphere and training mod pack and it seems to work :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1