1. Kanakops

Kanakops GBAtemp Fan

Antarctica
    Hi, are we forced to use our own prodkey? I'm not confortable to put my own in this kind of software, I'm sure the op is completly clean but still, it is working if I use a prodkey from somewhere else and try to scan a file ?

for exemple

upload_2020-10-30_15-42-36.png

I don't see if it's a dangerous file or not

2. spotanjo3

spotanjo3 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    @Garou

Hello. Have you added drag and drop that I gave you an idea about it ?

And I noticed that some games are identification error. For an example, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is an Europe version and NX Game Info showing Language: en-US. It is an Europe version unless you are talking about speaking English language ?

3. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

yes you can use prod.keys file from anyone
    and you can't see whether the files are dangerous or not because your files are nsz/xcz and this app does not support those formats

I haven't touch the code in a while and I'm not sure when I'll start to code again. but your suggestion is definitely in my to do list (but when? I have no idea)
    yeah, that's showing the languages available in the game, not the region of the game (region info somehow is not stored anywhere in the game file). but if you think it should have more languages but only shows english then let me know

spotanjo3 likes this.
  4. spotanjo3

spotanjo3 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    Nonono. I didn't asked when so just want you to know that you didn't forget but you didn't forget anyway. So that's good to know. Take your time.

And that's good to know about languages. Thanks for clarifying. Cheers!

Garou likes this.
  5. Retrofatty2020

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hi, Sorry to post on an old thread. Total noob with this stuff...
    Love your software and have been using to for a while.
    Is there anyway to update titles and version database as the update dialogue always shows no updates available.
    Thank you for your time.
    Best Wishes.

6. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

Hi. Thanks for your interest in using the app. Yeah, I think the source I was using is no longer being updated and since this app is also no longer being maintained, I would advise you to find alternative instead. Sorry
    Although if you still find the app working just fine and you only need it to show the correct updates, you can try joining Reswitched discord and download the update data from one of their channel. Save it as hac_versionlist.json and the app will recognize it (see Readme in github for details)

7. Retrofatty2020

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hi Garou, thank for so much for your advice.
    Best Wishes.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Windows, macOS,