1. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

put it in that directory as well, or you can click Update Version List from the menu. that link is outdated anyway

DLC with signature not passed usually indicates a DLC unlocker and not the actual DLC file. I think you can still use it if you got it from trusted scene release
    Permission is always empty for DLC. check the readme

can you tell me update for what game and which version so I can test it myself

Signature
    but that's only when you use clean NSP or XCI. if it's converted from the other format (see Structure tab) then your best bet is to look at Permission tab

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  2. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Hiya!

Canada
    Hey, thanks for answering my questions. As for the failed update, it was "Kentucky Route Zero Update [v1.0.1] v65536".

Also, thanks for making this program. I will use this routinely to check file integrity.

Edit: As for pressing 'Update Version List' and 'Update Keys' under Options, I assume these are writing to the .switch directory and adding updated information there? In other words, the content of prod.keys and title.keys are being updated and I should be able to see changes in Notepad if there are any?

Last edited by HaloEffect17, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

they write to hac_versionlist.json and title.keys respectively and you should be able to see in notepad

I'll try that update later tomorrow

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  4. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

I'd assume yes it's corrupted
    works fine when I tried opening the update file

0100327005C94800 0100327005C94000 Kentucky Route Zero 1.0.1 65536 65536 9.1.0 10 (9.1.0) <snip> Annapurna Interactive en-US,ja,fr,de,es-419,es,it,ru,ko F:\Temp\NSW\Kentucky Route Zero v65536.nsp 32.6 MB Update Digital CDN Passed Safe

what your file size? mine is 34250176 bytes

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  5. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Hiya!

Canada
    Yeah, mine is probably corrupted because it's 34,217,808 bytes. Thanks for checking on your end.

6. TheRealDarklord

Newcomer

Germany
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I am missing something, I could need some advice.

I want to use the cli version on my linux machine. I dropped my prod.keys and title.keys in the application folder and started the application with mono but I get the following output:

Code:
    NX Game Info 0.7.1.0
    Copyright ©  2018-2019 Garoxas

Keyfile missing required keys. Check if these keys exist and try again.
    header_key, aes_kek_generation_source, aes_key_generation_source, key_area_key_application_source, master_key_00 or key_area_key_application_00.
    I double checked the prod.keys and even grepped the file for the mentioned missing keys. They are all present. I don't know what's wrong here.

7. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

try put it in /home/your-name/.switch
    I don't think it will read files in the application directory for linux. that's only for windows and mac

8. TheRealDarklord

Newcomer

Germany
    Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately this doesn't work either. Same message.
    If I move the key files to another location the error changes and indicates that the key files are missing instead of particular keys.

9. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

can you send me your key file in PM? delete or replace the actual keys with any characters first of course

10. TheRealDarklord

Newcomer

Germany
    Sure. Interesting fact: I used a windows laptop and the same keys files and the cli build and it works.
    Is a minimum mono version required to work properly?

11. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

I replaced all the x's with actual keys and sure enough it works without problem for me. but I need to ask, your actual keys are 16 bytes long (32 characters) right?
    also make sure that your key files are using proper unix end of line. you can try running this command file /path/to/prod.keys and see if it tells you that the file ends with CRLF line terminators or not

not sure about mono version, but I build it targetting .NET Framework 4.7.1 so maybe older mono version is not compatible. here's the version I'm using now Mono JIT compiler version 6.4.0.198 (tarball Tue Sep 24 01:20:30 UTC 2019)

12. TheRealDarklord

Newcomer

Germany
    The key length looks valid. The file also has correct line terminators. I did not tamper with the prod.keys file after it was dumped by lockpick.
    The prod.keys are fine. They work if I use them on a windows system with the exact same cli build.

I previously used Mono 4.6.2 and updated to the latest version 6.8.0.105 but still no avail.
    As it worked on windows I could finish my task of analyzing some nsps. If you want to investigate further I could create an issue at your repository?

13. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

yeah sure. thanks

14. Masamune3210

Masamune3210 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there any way I can copy multiple filenames at a time from the program, selecting multiple entries and selecting copy filename only copies the first one to the clipboard

15. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

16. Corgano

Corgano Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'm using the version you posted in the previous post, and i was wondering if there's any way to change the formatting for the renaming of it?

Also is there any way to wither rename or export a CSV from the CLI version of it?

17. Garou

OP Garou GBAtemp Maniac

unfortunately no as everything is hardcoded in the app itself
    if you're comfortable with building the app yourself, I can give you hint on where you need to change

no rename support on the cli version, but if you want export csv feature then let me know so I can add it asap

18. logandzwon

logandzwon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    First, I wanted to say that I use and love your app!
    Second, any possibility of adding nsz support?

Thank you!

19. Corgano

Corgano Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Yes please!

If you feel up to it, adding a way to adjust the format in the GUI version would be awesome. Even if it's just an ini file you edit manually it'd be better than nothing.

20. Corgano

Corgano Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    If you have the ability, nsz and xcz would be awesome. I know the CLI version has nsz support, maybe it could be copy pasted into the gui version?, it really should be on by default - nsz's are becoming more common all the time

Edit: I descovered it doesn't find a game name for DLC's :/

Last edited by Corgano, Apr 22, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Windows, macOS,