Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
NWN: Mask of the Betrayer -- $1.00
BigLots
Nwn2motbboxart.jpg

Depending on if you have a BigLots in your area and if you have been searching for a cheap copy of Mask of the Betrayer, now is the time to make a purchase. Every local BigLots I checked is selling sealed copies of the game for just $1.00 USD. If your local BigLots is not carrying it, ask them to place an order. According to one manager I spoke with every store has the opportunity to carry the products but products are allocated on a first come first order basis.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they had them at that price in my area. I never got NWN 2 though so it's not a big deal for me. Though really cool for anyone who only got the original NWN 2 release.

kenpachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a great game, crazy thing too I just reinstalled NWN2 and both exp packs and am playing through them all again, just getting to highcliff in the original campain. the mask of the betrayer was fantastic from what i remember playing it long ago. i def recommend the series even now it's still a great game even after all these years, very under-rated in my opinion. The toolset was just mind blowing. still a great D&D experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over