• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Nutcase who decried Coronavirus 'hysteria' dies after attending Mardi Gras

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're assuming god would have your morals. Not that I believe in god.
yeah, i`m pretty sure he doesn't exist. anything that creates people so that they can get on their knees and tell him how awesome he is and how lucky they are doesn't get to claim a monopoly on morals. especially if he will send you to hell if you don`t jump on the praise train.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All people are weak and stupid, especially the ones who think they aren't

Behold the Dunning-Krueger Effect in action!

I'm not wishing death on them for it, but they were warned so it is their own fault. If it weren't a contagion then it would only affect them, but they are causing a lot of spread to people around them at home, work, shops that are 'essential', etc. Is that worth them dying? I'm not that callous, but they definitely deserve some consequences.

Last edited by cracker,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Behold the Dunning-Krueger Effect in action!

Yeah, I am sure beholding.

but they were warned so it is their own fault.

Exactly where were they warned that covid 19 was coming?

Your post really makes no sense when you consider what choices they ever had to make. But I'll let Dunning & Krueger fill you in on why you don't get it.

Last edited by smf,

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, there were probably those that were oblivious to the pandemic. There have been ample warnings globally to those who took the time to read some news about how serious this is. The local gov't may have failed them, but they are capable of making decisions (ignorantly if they wish) and taking the responsibilities of those actions.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, i`m pretty sure he doesn't exist. anything that creates people so that they can get on their knees and tell him how awesome he is and how lucky they are doesn't get to claim a monopoly on morals. especially if he will send you to hell if you don`t jump on the praise train.

Who said god claimed morals? My understanding is that all the gods of organised religion expect us to live morally, but the gods themselves are above all that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021