NUS Downloader error 404

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by bazamuffin, Jun 8, 2009.

Jun 8, 2009

NUS Downloader error 404 by bazamuffin at 9:23 PM (2,049 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. bazamuffin
    OP

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Anybody else used this app but gets 404'd?

2. WB3000

Member WB3000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The issue is either your internet connection or what you have entered as Title ID/Version.

3. bazamuffin
    OP

United Kingdom
    Im entering the Title ID from database but get 404. I can get sysmenus but nothing else, and Im entering title IDs as per database. Tried googling, but no luck

4. junker_man32

Banned junker_man32 Banned

United States
    i know! that shit doesnt fucking work, i copy the damn same number, but i have to download a damn tmd whcih has the damn same number, how retarded

5. bazamuffin
    OP

United Kingdom
    It does work, cos I can get sysmenu stuff. I think I'm missing soemthing or misreading ID strutcure/entry method. The confusing part is the last letter which as I undersatnd it determines region. If certain titles are only available NTSC or PAL then you could hit a brick wall, couldn't you? Or am I just a complete nob, who is being REALLY thick? (Yes I said nob, not noob)

6. WB3000

Member WB3000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yes, nothing ending with XX can just be entered as such. At the top of the database on Wiibrew there's a section on region codes, which you have to add to the end of titles with XX. v1.2 is adding a database into the program, so titles specific to certain regions are addressed as such.

@junker_man32: Cool it. [​IMG]

7. bazamuffin
    OP

United Kingdom
    Got it sussed, I am a joey. Remove the hyphen from title ID, and I found it worked better if using hexcode. If it 404's, change region hex suffix as not all wads are available if every region (correct?). Also try 'ignore ticket if missing'. BTW of ticket os missing it doesnt allow packing or decryption. wwpacker wont read contents of theNUS results folder. Any tips WB?

8. tueidj

Member tueidj I R Expert

Unless it's a system update title or similar, you only get the ticket when you buy a title from the wii shop. If you could download all tickets from NUS piracy would be even worse than it already is.