dsbomb

OP
Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I've had my Wii since launch time and it's been wonderful and all that. But lately, I've been having some flaky behavior from my nunchuck. First, in Blazing Angels, the tilting seemed a little off. It wouldn't roll to the right all the way, I would make a fairly slow turn instead of going any steeper. It's not all the time, but often enough to be noticeable. Now, I try playing Strikers, and the joystick is now doing similar things. For instance, I won't be able to go left for a few minutes. Then it'll start working again. A bit later, my guy will refuse to go right.

It's only $20 to replace, and I probably will. But has anyone else had any similar problems? Nintendo usually does quite well with their hardware quality, so I didn't expect it to be failing already. I don't even play the system that heavily. It probably has averaged to an hour or so a week since I had it. Anything like this experienced by you kids with lots more free time on your hands??

dsbomb

OP
Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Sure, but who can wait that long??
smile.gif

lotronex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try taking it to walmart. just tell them you got it there, but its defective. they'll usually exchange items even if you don't have a receipt.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I called Nintendo and they will send me a new one. They don't even want mine back.

If you're having trouble, give them a try.
Since you have nothing to lose, might as well try to crack open the current one and tinker with it yourself.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s