*Nuked* - Iridion 2 (U)

subanark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it helps but the crash is due to a jump or branch out to the 30000000 range. (The game is only exists to around the 10000000 range) The game won't crash if you don't use your gun however
smile.gif
. Also if you wait a few minutes the counter will wrap around and the game will reset by itself. Mabye if I spent some time trying to find out when it makes that just I could isolate the problem.
I doubt that the problem is because the game is still in beta, the programmers would have caught this a long time ago before the game got to this state (unless the dumpers got a hold of an unstable release).
So the only way to play the game is by cheating and having some boss kill button.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
but roms is not illegal truth?  Good we leave the subject.
By law, roms are illegal if you do not own the original. But who gives a -f- *pip* ?.
ROMs are illegal even if you own the actual cartridge.
They are illegal even if you delete them within the first 24 hours of downloading them.
There is a set year they have to be out before they are public and legal, nothing is yet though.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not like someone's going to knock on your front door and say delete your ROMs now...:wtf:
It's a funny thing you say that. Just two weeks ago the police came to my door...
Nah not really
laugh.gif

This game isn't 3D. Everything you see is pre rendered.
It's a pity this is only a beta or whatever. It's niiiiice.
It is still 3D, it's just not real-time 3d. Besides, it runs faster this way and looks nice.

H

hkg

but roms is not illegal truth?  Good we leave the subject.
By law, roms are illegal if you do not own the original. But who gives a -f- *pip* ?.
ROMs are illegal even if you own the actual cartridge.
They are illegal even if you delete them within the first 24 hours of downloading them.
There is a set year they have to be out before they are public and legal, nothing is yet though.
I think it depends where you live.... In France, there is a law which allow you to make a backup of what you own ( ie CD/DVD/Video/...). So, if something goes wrong with the original you still have the backup one - or even better, you use the backup one and if something goes wrong with the backup one, you do another backup from the original... -

But of course, when you sell the original thing you have to delete your backup copy. But if you have the original you are entitled to have a backup copy, which means that in France, downloading a mp3, a Divx or a rom isn't illegal if you've got the original.

But as you said, to get the game, it first needs to be out in the shop....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet