OP
Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
That is all.

Actually, that is not all. My dick feels very flaccid since I returned from the vet to get my sister's rabies shots refunded due to catastrophic failure. Maybe I'm getting rabies too and that's the first symptom? You know, your pee-pole going all flaccid? I'm not incompetent am I? I'm not *that* old ... Incompetence usually starts at age fifty in males. Should I try injecting it with some peppy liquid? Like, crackaine or Ritalin? My neighbour's dog is on Ritalin, maybe I can draw some blood from him and boil it until only Ritalin is left over? Is that dangerous? Because I already did that and that may be the cause of my rabies. But, what about the legality of the matter? Am I allowed to administer medications to my genitalia without having atleast a Ph.D. in gynaecology? Who is the owner of the gentitalia? Me? My parents? The state? Who will be held liable when the inevitable error occurs? Can I waive the rights over to some third party to avoid prosecution? Will that party be the owner of the genitalia in question? And what about proximity rights? Is the tight slit that is my anus capable of making a claim over the "long island" property it neighbours at? Is airspace a factor? How many butts are there in a furlong? Are penile implants acceptable in this bourgeois culture of ours? Is modern art really art if it is not modern? Why did I swallow that red tablet? Was it because I thought I was in a movie with keanu reeves about computers? Yes I remember, it was called Johnny Mnemonic and realy sucked, which is why I went out into my backyard and took the red acid tablet I had previously hidden in the feeding bucket in my sister's cage. It smelled funny and tasted very much like shit. It almost looked like one of the turds the neighbour's dog lays, which is always drenched in blood because of the rabies. Why am I foaming at the mouth? Some ancient Japanse Voodoo Bukkake ritual isn't being performed on me is it? I hear they target random people now due to the smog in Kyoto tampering with their already feeble Asiatic minds. Did you know Japan is close to Hong Kong? And that Hong Kong is just a few miles away from China? And that China was a town located completely within New York back in the 80's when they made that movie with the guy that died and the other guy that didn't die but should have - you know the one with the ghosts and the people, and the people were afraid of the ghosts but then the ghosts ate them and they died and became ghosts themselves and went on to win several women with original hymen in a transatlantic Bingo-contest on a ghostship floating around Cape Canaveral? And then Dan Aykroyd caught the ghosts with a big-ass sucking machine (or was it a big ass-sucking machine?) and then froze the ghosts and hit it with a positron using a positron-emission tomography apparatus bought from a rich Italian hypochondriac that died from Paxil overdose? Can souls get cancer too? I tried using that pussyfart thing that seems to be all the rage but after sticking the thin straw in her peepeehole and the other end in my anus and ejecting a warm cloud of shitparticles in there it got infected and my girlfriend died from ShitAIDS. There must have being bacteria in something I ate - probably the little girl I consumed that approached me with some beans during a hikingtrip after seeing my state of malnourishment. I think her name was Maddie. Just like that girl from the UK that was kidnapped, but not her since this one was brown and had wings - I think it was a chicken. Several people envy my Internate programming skills but not many praise my benevolence when it comes to allowing several different species of animals to live. Chickens, bats, hounds, incests, Chuck Norris, sharks, and the list goes on. It does, doesn't it? Go on? Are you still reading this? You should, because it contains the revelation of The Meaning Of Life. I learned it from a wise mumbling corpse that starting talking to me using my television set one night (I think he called himself Woody Allen) Atleast I think he was dead because he looked very much so and he stank up the entire house. It was almost as bad as the smell from the flooded toilet I discovered the next morning, which had several discarded chickenwings floating around in it because that's where I store them since I don't have a fridge and can't afford to eat spoiled foods because I'm allergic to E.Coli. Don't think I skimmed over the meaning of life part and threw you off track, I'm just not that kind of guy. It is embedded herein I swear. It is written in a code only virgins can unlock, or people that have recently eaten one. And that code is sixty six fourscore six, and he will enslave young and old and all that do not worship the breast. McBreastalds - I'm loving tit

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
should i be an evil tyrant and report this post
tongue.gif

oh this looks like typical email spam hehe

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should i be an evil tyrant and report this post
tongue.gif

oh this looks like typical email spam hehe
Your Microsoft Windows Vista is ready -confirm for shipment

http://toilbirch.com/t/k3c943cc/38do1636

(*with completion of program requirements)

The a d v e r t i s e rs in this email are not affiliated with any of the above brands

This is a third party a d v e r t i s e m e n t sent to you by the list owner.

If you no longer wish to receive email from this a d v e r t i s e r,

please write to Customer Service, PO Box 39052 0, Mo untain Vi ew,

CA 9 4039-0520 or visit our email preference page by

clicking here http://toilbirch.com/t/k3c943cc/243m1637

If you do not wish to receive correspondence from the list manager,

you will need to follow instructions provided by the list manager on

how to r e m o v e yourself from their list.

No more mail write
E 3
5224 West State Road 46, 326
Lake Mary, FL 32771
or
http://toilbirch.com/u/69/gmazin%40gmail.com/2

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the whole thing while eating Dinner and it didn't try to come up once!

Therefore, this topic is stamped with [M]artin's Digestive Seal of Approval!
wink.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Aug 3 2007, 08:25 PM)]I read the whole thing while eating Dinner and it didn't try to come up once!

Therefore, this topic is stamped with [M]artin's Digestive Seal of Approval!
wink.gif
goatse tubgirl tubse

is it still down

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs