nub needing moemon mod help

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by Vastness, Apr 4, 2008.

Apr 4, 2008

nub needing moemon mod help by Vastness at 12:57 AM (1,834 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Vastness
    OP

Newcomer Vastness Newbie

United States
    I am using the moemon mod for leaf green and noticed that in game saving does not work. Saving through VBA works well enough, but after beating the elite 4 you run through credits and are supposed to load the saved game through the game itself to move on, well there is no in game save so you can't move on. I attempted a patch that I found on here, the game save patch that was suggested for fixing a problem for fire red ( found here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=76495 ), and that did not work on either fire red of leaf green possibly because moemon patches only work on the j version of LG and FR. Is there any way to get the in game save to work that anyone knows about or anything? Any advice that would be awesome, even a simple "you're SOL" would be appreciated so at least I know to give up before wasting my time.

2. RaiDesu

Member RaiDesu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've never encountered an issue with saving, but I dumped my own. It could be a bad rom you are using, so try dumping your own.

Seriously, I got M1 errors from the Pokemon roms all the time, dumped my own and worked fine.