SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I know that if I try to play a PAL game using NeoGamma R7 with the NTSC force option on it will work. But that was the time I use to BrickBlock my PAL isos just to be safe from updates that would birck my Wii.

Does NeoGamma R7 rly prevents that now, meaning that there is no longer a I need to patch out-of-region game isos ??

Pip'

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loaders completely overlook the update partitions now. You can even use preloader/starpatch hacks to prevent the disc channel from reading the update partitions. There is no point in changing the ISO anymore if you are relying with loaders.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
KiiNG said:
Loaders completely overlook the update partitions now. You can even use preloader/starpatch hacks to prevent the disc channel from reading the update partitions. There is no point in changing the ISO anymore if you are relying with loaders.

now??? Name *ONE* loader that is even able to load the update partition if you want to do that.

There's still point in patching .isos, for IOS Reloading games(old ones that are not 002 games at the same time) or patching video modes in multi .dol games(if you have a crappy tv or an rgb cable).

C

CasperH

WiiPower said:
KiiNG said:

now??? Name *ONE* loader that is even able to load the update partition if you want to do that.

There's still point in patching .isos, for IOS Reloading games(old ones that are not 002 games at the same time) or patching video modes in multi .dol games(if you have a crappy tv or an rgb cable).
Gecko OS
yaynds.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CasperH said:
WiiPower said:
KiiNG said:

Gecko OS
yaynds.gif
thats technically not a backup loader, its defined as a original loader that allows you play imports on your wii.

C

CasperH

xzxero said:
CasperH said:
WiiPower said:
KiiNG said:

Gecko OS
yaynds.gif
thats technically not a backup loader, its defined as a original loader that allows you play imports on your wii.
They were talking about loaders, they never mentioned backup loaders
moogle.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I talked about loaders it's ok. Let's call it a draw, ok?

With loading the update partiton i meant doing the update like you do it from disc channel. Gecko OS does not install the system menu or all IOS that are on the disc, only the IOS used for the game.(hmm, i think MP Triology uses more than 1 IOS, i wonder what Gecko OS does there...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.