Hacking NTSC to PAL

miffy93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this has been asked many times & I have read through various threads, just want to double check before I go & do it.

I have modded (Winja) PAL wii with 3.4E firmware & have acquired an NTSC backup of a game that I want to play.

I have 2 utilities:

RegionFrii v1.21 and WiiBrickBlocker V1.3R2

To play the game do I just have to run the iso through RegionFrii, then burn to disc, or do I also need to run it through the brick blocker as well? (if so does it matter which utility I use first).

Like I say I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but better safe than sory.

Thanks for the help.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miffy93 said:
I have 2 utilities:

To play the game do I just have to run the iso through RegionFrii, then burn to disc, or do I also need to run it through the brick blocker as well? (if so does it matter which utility I use first).
use RegionFrii thats wat makes it compatable with the pal console and you can use wii brick blocker incase the game has a update.(don't want a brick)

miffy93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wolffangalchemist said:
miffy93 said:
I have 2 utilities:

use RegionFrii thats wat makes it compatable with the pal console and you can use wii brick blocker incase the game has a update.(don't want a brick)

Does it matter which way round I do it, or is it just a case of doing one, then doing the other, then burning?

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miffy93 said:
wolffangalchemist said:
miffy93 said:
I have 2 utilities:

Does it matter which way round I do it, or is it just a case of doing one, then doing the other, then burning?
i don't think it matters, don't see how those two apps could cancel each other out there doing to different things completely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)