A Temper
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo just added the final version of the internet channel on their shopping channel. But before you download it, you need to update your console...
Mine is now 2.2U, and the final opera browser has improved greatly!

And of course, my Wiikey still functions! Rejoice!

EDIT: 2.2E is also out, if a mod could change topic title to reflect that too, it'd be appreciated!

If I posted this in the wrong place, could someone please move it? Thanks.

busynow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo just added the final version of the internet channel on their shopping channel. But before you download it, you need to update your console...
Mine is now 2.2U, and the final opera browser has improved greatly!

And of course, my Wiikey still functions! Rejoice!

EDIT: If I posted this in the wrong place, could someone please move it? Thanks.
Updating now US wii

D

Deleted User

Oh cool!! I was waiting for this day! Weird ... I just checked the shopping channel today ... when I usually don't ... but I guess I was an hour too early. Gonna update it now.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Typed this reply from the new Wii browser. It is much better than before. Add USB keyboards and I`m in heaven.
smile.gif

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried SPM and the DS thing in the bake shop to see if the update finally got rid of my "Data upgrade required" even know I had the latest firmware, well after tonights update to 2.2U, it's finally working.

Oh...its not a Wii/DS connectivity it's a stupid recipe information thing, on what does what.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo