Hacking NTSC force on PAL MadWorld

cheech794

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup copy of a PAL Madworld, i have been trying to run it on my NTSC-U wii for a whiel. I tried multiple usb loaders with NTSC force options or built in. Using WiiPowers and WiiShizzas loaders do not work and i either get a pink screen or the game is in color but off center with the screen and flashes rapidly. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Nera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
cheech794 said:
I have a backup copy of a PAL Madworld, i have been trying to run it on my NTSC-U wii for a whiel. I tried multiple usb loaders with NTSC force options or built in. Using WiiPowers and WiiShizzas loaders do not work and i either get a pink screen or the game is in color but off center with the screen and flashes rapidly. Any ideas on how to fix this?
I don't really know whether this will help, but i'm on a PAL wii and i've been playing ToS: DotNW (NTSC since there's no PAL yet) and i don't force at all, the only thing i have is region free wii games from my preloader installed, I don't know if it'll work for you though, but it's worth a shot =)

raptor1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheech794 said:

try mine, should work for you
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147607

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins