1. FanNintendo

FanNintendo GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I just find out that if you want to pair Wii U Pro controller instead of XBOX360 wireless which i dont have XBOX360 Wireless also My PC dont have bluetooth to connect Wii U Pro Controller. I dont want anything to connect to PC with controller too much system to connect lol. 3DS between Wii U is enough connect. did at the Quark say something working on gamepad to be playable If Im wrong then please correct me?

Last edited by FanNintendo, Sep 20, 2020
  2. MikaDubbz

OP MikaDubbz GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    All that you can do right now with NTRstream and the Gamepad is stream one or both of the screens to it. Input through the GamePad isn't supported yet, but Quark says they intend to add support for that in future releases, rest assured, as soon as it's implemented, I'll update this thread accordingly and make a new channel for the app.

FanNintendo likes this.
  3. FanNintendo

FanNintendo GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Two thumbs up!

4. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    I really wanted to have a New 3DS to test this, there are 3DS games that I always imagined playing on TV, I hope that in the future it will be compatible with HZMod or something similar so that I can use the Old 3DS.

5. MikaDubbz

OP MikaDubbz GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I'd like to give you hope, but I really don't think Old 3DS will ever see much support in terms of streaming like this, be it to Wii U, PC, or otherwise. It does sound like proof of concepts exist, but it just simply isn't powerful enough to transfer the data fast enough. Though, who knows, I could be wrong. But as things stand now I do think this will remain a feature intended for New 3DS models.

6. SMVB64

SMVB64 Now your playing with power! Super power!

Canada
    Very cool stuff! Want to let you know that channel worked flawlessly as well.

Just curious whats your quality settings guys? has anyone found a good medium between quality and speed?

FanNintendo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - NTRView, Stream,