Hacking NTR/Rosalina on top screen

MaiconErick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey,
It's been a long time since I used NTR, I believe I could set it up to be displayed on the top screen instead of the bottom screen, how can I do that?
There are some games I want to play in Japanese, and some text on the bottom screen is displayed to fast that I don't have time to read it, like in cutscenes.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
It's been a long time since I used NTR, I believe I could set it up to be displayed on the top screen instead of the bottom screen, how can I do that?
There are some games I want to play in Japanese, and some text on the bottom screen is displayed to fast that I don't have time to read it, like in cutscenes.
What exactly do you mean? Do you want a part of the bottom screen to be displayed on the top, or do you want to swap the top and bottom screens?

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hey,
It can't work on top screen :(

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I read back on it, now I get it. No it isn't possible, but if you take a screenshot with rosalina it'll hang there for 20 seconds with both screens viewable if that helps.

MaiconErick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok I read back on it, now I get it. No it isn't possible, but if you take a screenshot with rosalina it'll hang there for 20 seconds with both screens viewable if that helps.
Yeah, I've been doing that, it's not practical you know.. but it's the only way though. :(
I got 2 crashes by doing that over and over again.

Reactions: Giodude

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've been doing that, it's not practical you know.. but it's the only way though. :(
I got 2 crashes by doing that over and over again.
This might be a super weird fix, but do you have a n3ds? If you do, try streaming it to your PC, and activating Rosalina will pause the stream.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China