Homebrew NTR Real Time Cheats on N3DS?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
I'm wondering if it is possible to use the real time cheating feature on a N3DS with ReiNand CFW 10.5 EmuNand (9.2 SysNand) using the NTR CFW. I only have the ReiNand CFW right now and am unsure of how to support two different ones, or even if NTR is compatible with N3DS. Is it possible?

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I'm wondering if it is possible to use the real time cheating feature on a N3DS with ReiNand CFW 10.5 EmuNand (9.2 SysNand) using the NTR CFW. I only have the ReiNand CFW right now and am unsure of how to support two different ones, or even if NTR is compatible with N3DS. Is it possible?
NTR was originaly for n3ds only. I would expect it to work. You have to have a cfw to run the bootntr.cia, so essentially yo are running a cfw over a cfw :P. Just make sure you get the ntr 3.3 from @Shadowtrance github. 3.0 will not work on 10.5 firmware.

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much, just to clarify - would I just use FBI Installer to install the bootntr.cia as I would any cia file? and just select it from the home menu within EmuNand?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much! Now, I've done some digging and learned about having the plugin folder, and how to find game ID's and what not, but I'm having some difficulty finding the appropriate cheat.plg file from a chinese site. Even using Google Translate, I cannot seem to figure out how to find the correct one for the USA version of the game. Any tips?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
A member here has started a cheat repository for English users, but I can't seem to find the thread. It's somewhere in the ROM hacking section.

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't found the USA region cheat plugin repository, but I am having trouble downloading from the main cheat.plg site... It asks for a phone number and username when I select download? And the download page doesn't even load when on google translate, it says the page does not exist

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I haven't found the USA region cheat plugin repository, but I am having trouble downloading from the main cheat.plg site... It asks for a phone number and username when I select download? And the download page doesn't even load when on google translate, it says the page does not exist
Link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1