Homebrew NTR Plugin Cheats for Pokemon Virtual Console?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to get (or learn to create) a plugin.plg for the NTR CFW allowing cheats on the newly released Pokemon Gen 1 Virtual Console Games? I'd love to get a Pikachu that knows Surf for the mini game, and potentially other cheats.

EDIT: I should learn to search first...okay if you can edit via save editors, could anyone link me to a good one please? One compatible with the 3DS .sav file, the only ones I can seem to find are for emulators and ROMS

Last edited by vgplayer54,

MegaHaxorus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the surfing Pikachu, it is unnecessary to play the minigame now. Nintendo patched the rom to allow you to play the minigame without the special Pikachu, since you cannot connect the 3DS to a copy of Stadium.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how do you play the surfing Pikachu minigame? I used to love playing that but then I lost my Yellow version. :/

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to get (or learn to create) a plugin.plg for the NTR CFW allowing cheats on the newly released Pokemon Gen 1 Virtual Console Games? I'd love to get a Pikachu that knows Surf for the mini game, and potentially other cheats.

EDIT: I should learn to search first...okay if you can edit via save editors, could anyone link me to a good one please? One compatible with the 3DS .sav file, the only ones I can seem to find are for emulators and ROMS
excuse me, did you found the ntr cheats? I need it too :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.