Homebrew NTR Launcher - Bring back that classic DS boot screen for your DS games!

Frioz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try setting the "RESET_SLOT1" option in ntr_launcher.ini (that's either in "nds" or "_nds") to 1.

Sorry, im not that familiar with this whole thing. Pretty much a chimp running around, but how do you get to ntr_launcher.ini?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try setting the "RESET_SLOT1" option in ntr_launcher.ini (that's either in "nds" or "_nds") to 1.

Sorry, im not that familiar with this whole thing. Pretty much a chimp running around, but how do you get to ntr_launcher.ini?
On your PC, as usual.

Frioz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well got the problem, didn't had that part, should I install NTR_launcher_release.cia btw? or just copy the nds folder into my sd card?

Frioz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i might have figure out something, whenever I try to play a dsi ware game, it just comes to a black screen. Same thing is happening whenever I try ntr launcher.

Frioz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for the help, now I can use dsi ware, just now getting a white screen after the initial boot up even with the change.

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my dstwo works through the ntr-launcher with the resetslot1 set to 1;

but it doesn't work on NTR_Bootstrap when I dump the dstwo to nds via godmode9 and

configure the ntr_bootstrap.ini as follows:

[NTR-BOOTSTRAP]
NDS = sd:/nds/ALEXdstwo.nds
NTRCLOCK = 1
DISABLEANIMATION = 0
RESETSLOT1 = 1
LOCKSCFG = 0

All I get is are white screens

Should it work on bootsrtap if it works on launcher?

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone here managed to reliably boot either the N-Card, or any of the many other on-board NAND based 'clone' card using this software, or any other for that matter? They're very old, but I remember they were also found to be the fastest loading flash cards made.
I've managed to boot into the 2.55 xmenu on my N-Card, but a second attempt and any further only result in white screens, no matter what I do with the .ini. I can boot other cards with NTR_Launcher, and the N-Card works fine on my original DS.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Has anyone here managed to reliably boot either the N-Card, or any of the many other on-board NAND based 'clone' card using this software, or any other for that matter? They're very old, but I remember they were also found to be the fastest loading flash cards made.
I've managed to boot into the 2.55 xmenu on my N-Card, but a second attempt and any further only result in white screens, no matter what I do with the .ini. I can boot other cards with NTR_Launcher, and the N-Card works fine on my original DS.
doens't the n-card require the slot-2 counterpart?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs