Gaming NTR issues or a just a game glitch?

ChronoTrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The screens freeze and the pixels glitch out after getting an item the second time in Sonic and Sega ASR Transformed. However, music still plays. Is this an NTR glitch or is from the game itself?

Video.

Last edited by ChronoTrigger,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is anyone supposed to help you when you gave absolutely no information? "X isn't working on Y" is hardly anything to go on. If I said my gaming console wasn't working, you'd ask what system I had first right? Right.

That said, if you post your setup information, (console, entrypoint, firmware, etc) and the program you use to stream (there are many) as well as your settings for the program, what you've already tried etc etc etc. Then you will probably have more luck in getting an answer.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

ChronoTrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is anyone supposed to help you when you gave absolutely no information? "X isn't working on Y" is hardly anything to go on. If I said my gaming console wasn't working, you'd ask what system I had first right? Right.

That said, if you post your setup information, (console, entrypoint, firmware, etc) and the program you use to stream (there are many) as well as your settings for the program, what you've already tried etc etc etc. Then you will probably have more luck in getting an answer.

Fair enough...

Firmware: 1.3
Custom Firmware: Luma3ds
3ds version: New 3DS XL
Entrypoint: NTR 3.4
Streaming : NTR Viewer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s