ROM Hack NTR Debugger (client) build for OSX

NicEXE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I was able to build cell9's NTR Debugger for OS X

There is no point of posting my source code since I changed no line of code so here is the original source code: NTRClient

I had to add IronPython and IronPython.StdLib packages to the project to have it compile successfully using mono

Here is how to launch it:
0. Make sure you have mono installed
1. Extract the archive to /somewhere/in/your/filesystem/
2. Using Terminal, navigate to the place where you extracted the archive like so
Code:
cd /somewhere/in/your/filesystem
3. Use mono to launch it:
Code:
mono ntrclient.exe

Notice to Windows users: I know this is file has the .exe extension but you'll be better running the Windows release. My build might or might not work for you. I don't really care if it doesn't since this is build for OSX users.

Bonus screenshots:
Screenshot+2015-09-01+02.28.19.pngScreenshot 2015-09-01 02.29.20.pngScreenshot 2015-09-01 02.30.22.png

PS. This has absolutely nothing to do with wine

edit: can any mod prepend the thread's title with [Release] ?

Attachments

• NTRClient.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 584
Last edited by NicEXE,
Reactions: hashcheck1

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! I was hoping someone would make this! Thanks. I'm downloading mono and the client right now and I'll tell you how it goes :D

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I did try it out last night, and it worked very well for me. Only problem I didn't like is that I had to right click to copy and paste, not Command + V or C.

But sense it was written on Windows, those commands wouldn't be written into the coding itself anyway.

All in all, it works great. Was able to get 99 lives in Kirby: Triple Delux, granted, for some odd reason it isn't saving.

Reactions: NicEXE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse