Hacking Ntr cfw crashing help

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I boot up ntr cfw I opened the game fire emblem fates then went to the cheat menu. After I closed the cheat menu an error instantly occurs every time

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Au reinand new3ds xl hyrule gold edition 10.7 emunand with 10.2 firmware.bin

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a9lh
Ok but what ntr are you using? 3.2 or 3.3?. Ive had some problems with ntr with a9lh. But it could be a problem with the cheat.plg tbh. Does ntr crash any other games? If so, then it idk what it could be unless you arent using 3.3

Last edited by Lumince,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, did you do anything that could have changed anything from this morning to now? Do you maybe have a backup of the nand that you are using that is before this happened? If not, I would say just retrace your steps.

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, did you do anything that could have changed anything from this morning to now? Do you maybe have a backup of the nand that you are using that is before this happened? If not, I would say just retrace your steps.
all i did was install the new royal royale dlc for fe fates

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im thinking its the plugin dude. If alls you did was install dlc then thst shouldnt have damaged it. I dont use nte that much as it is and ive just started getting into making cheat plugins for games. Sorry i couldnt help ya out. Ive only tried ntr
with reinand and not aureinand so that could be a factor on it as well. Did you recently update aureinand?
Do you use the auto exit cia or the non auto exit?

Last edited by Lumince,

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im thinking its the plugin dude. If alls you did was install dlc then thst shouldnt have damaged it. I dont use nte that much as it is and ive just started getting into making cheat plugins for games. Sorry i couldnt help ya out. Ive only tried ntr
with reinand and not aureinand so that could be a factor on it as well. Did you recently update aureinand?
Do you use the auto exit cia or the non auto exit?
nvm the problem was my save file i used the convoy editor and probably got rid of something i shouldnt have and it reset my castle soo im assuming thats it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1