NTR CFW - Can't get plugins to show up for EOU: Millenium Girl

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by ozpearlman234, Oct 19, 2016.

1. ozpearlman234
    OP

ozpearlman234 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    United States
    Hi everyone,

Title explains all. Worked for Final Fantasy Explorers, so I believe I am doing everything right. Downloaded the cheats directly from the NTR wiki, placed game ID folder with plugin in the plugin folder on root, etc. Any reason why the menu will just not show up for this game?

Thanks!

2. infinete

infinete The Temp's cynic.

May 20, 2008
    London
    Does the game flick green when loading? Have you tried both of the loader button combinations? X+y and holding select for a second or 2?

3. ozpearlman234
    OP

ozpearlman234 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for the quick response. Yes the logo screen flicks green. I am able to get the NTR menu up by pressing X+Y, however can't get the cheats option showing. Should I try holding select once in the X+Y menu? Or should I do it when that menu is closed?

Last edited by ozpearlman234, Oct 19, 2016
  4. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    if it flashes green on boot, after boot game then either push x+y or push select
    if it is a cheats menu plugin and both combos don't work then ntr doesn't suppprt the game

5. infinete

infinete The Temp's cynic.

May 20, 2008
    London
    Sadly I can't find an eur plugin to test. All I can suggest is try installing Bootntr selector https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/ and try different versions. I had a similar problem on Yo-kai watch 2 with cheats not showing on 3.3 but showing on 3.4 (or vice versa can't remember now).

6. ozpearlman234
    OP

ozpearlman234 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    United States
    You are awesome, thanks for the suggestion!! I'll try going to 3.3 and see if that helps.