delete12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.4preview3

From Github:

This release should be workable on Old3DS, however, video streaming is only compatible with New3DS.

What's New
  1. Blue-light reduction. Reducing blue-light on 3ds via software is now possible with NTR CFW. Enable this feature in the menu by pressing X+Y, then it will take effect after starting a game.

2. Overlay plugin support. Now NTR supports a new kind of plugin: overlay plugin. Overlay plugin is a plugin that has ability to "postprocess" the game's screen while playing games. For example, it is possible to draw some widgets like clock or battery level indicatior on the games's screen with overlay plugins. Sample overlay plugins will be released later.
Some games may have issues with blue-light reduction or overlay plugins in this release. These issues could be fixed in the future.

Give all credits to the original creator of NTR. I don't and will never take any credits. I am merely a messenger.

Last edited by delete12345,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Ah shit, here we go again. I ain't represented Grove Street in five years, but the...