wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am a NTR noob. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I have installed NTR 3.4 preview2 on my 11.0 A9LH N3DS and it works so far.
I added a cheat for a game into the plugin/[game id]/cheat.plg - but when I run the game, there is no game plugin option in NTR.

What am I doing wrong?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You activate some cheats in-game by pressing the button needed. Some cheats don't even require a button press; some activate when you start the game. The NTR menu will never show you an option to activate cheats. If the cheat works, when you load the game when you see the 3DS loading screen, it'll flash green.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found out, this one was activated by pressing select. Sorry, it was just that in some YouTube video I saw a "game Plugins" menu in the ntr menu and thought this was how to use the cheats

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I found out, this one was activated by pressing select. Sorry, it was just that in some YouTube video I saw a "game Plugins" menu in the ntr menu and thought this was how to use the cheats
It's a relic of the past. Plugins that were made for NTR version 1 required you to press a button to activate a cheat, there was no menu. Plugins for version 2 and up have the menu you saw in the video. Simply put, the plugin you are using is an old one, and there may not be a newer one.

FanmadeEndings

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since this thread is already here, I've got a problem with the Kirby Triple Deluxe and New Super Mario Bros 2 (both EUR) plugins from here:
http://www.elotrolado.net/wiki/Cheats_para_NTR#Listado_de_trucos

They used to work (I was on 11.0 when I used them first), then all of the sudden, the key combos wouldn't work anymore or became extremely unreliable. Now, I'm on 11.1 using the work around by astronautlevel, for NSMB2 the key combos became a little more reliable (they would work once I died at least once). It's still not really what I want. Do you know any v2 plugins for those games? Or do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

My setup is a 2DS on 11.1 with A9LH booting Luma3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment