Hacking NTR 3.4 Preview 2 runs at 0fps with Omega Ruby

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,184
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

OP
EDIT: i got it working, all i had to do was connect to the internet in game.

I fiddled with my distance to the router, from the point i get inside the pokemon centre i'm right next to the router up until i open my bag, and when i get to poke amie i'm back at my desk in the basement about 3-4 metres away

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
The game run fine on your 3ds or it freeze too ? If it run, try to open internet (like PSS).
the game runs fine on my 3ds, as you can tell from the intervals that i went to the home menu i was in different places and navigating fine

Hellhacker1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No idea if this will work for you, but this is taken from the wiki:

Some games will disable Wi-Fi connection after it started, to prevent the Wi-Fi to be disconnected, use the following command in NTR Debugger before starting the game:

write(0x0105AE4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)

It will also prevent 3DS from re-connecting a previously-disconnected Wi-Fi AP.

D

Deleted User

OP

Some games will disable Wi-Fi connection after it started, to prevent the Wi-Fi to be disconnected, use the following command in NTR Debugger before starting the game:

i'll try this after i try the connecting to wifi method, i remember seeing that somewhere once

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France

A friend that stream with is 2nd 3ds (one with capture card, one n3ds with ntr), reported me that this command doesn't work for pokemon, and just "open" internet in game (like PSS) fix this problem.

D

Deleted User

OP
Connecting to the internet worked, but the first time i tried it gave me an error, i didn't note it down, but it was 006-XXXX

EDIT: Runs at 4-6fps

Last edited by ,

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
anyone tried Mario Kart7 ? I had a crash on bootup, same happenend with the command to not drop wifi :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, The Doom NES cartridges, a few batches were made. One was given to AVGN as...