NTR 3.4 P2 issues with A9LH Luma3DS [N3DS]

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by reallybigfire, May 7, 2016.

1. reallybigfire
    OP

reallybigfire Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2015
    Senegal
    Hi there, as stated in the title, I am using NTR 3.4 P2 with A9LH version of Luma3DS on a N3DS. The thing here is that when I use NTR, everything runs fine and all, but when I close any game and enter another game, the system hang. I had not experienced anything like this when using NTR on my O3DS running on Menuhax Luma3DS. Is this an issue with A9LH or am I doing anything wrong here? BTW, I am also using the NTR firmware for Luma3DS so I dont think it has got to do with being above 9.0/9.1 FIRM.
    Thanks for any help.

2. 'Don

'Don Man in a Box

Dec 31, 2015
    Jamaica
    Hemshof
    Did you change your path on arm9loaderhax.bin?

3. CrispyYoshi

CrispyYoshi GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    'Don likes this.
  4. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Use NTR 3.2 from Shadowtrance.

5. reallybigfire
    OP

reallybigfire Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2015
    Senegal
    I am currently using CTRBootManager9, redirected the Luma3DS payload to AuReiNand.bin

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is there any workaround for this issue? Aside from using 3.2 version of Shadow Trance.

6. CrispyYoshi

Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    Not that I know of besides waiting for the fix. Is there any reason why you wouldn't want to switch to ShadowTrance's BootNTR.cia?

7. reallybigfire
    OP

reallybigfire Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2015
    Senegal
    Well, I tried 3.2 Shadow Trance just now and same issue persist. I prefer the 3.4 better as the font is much clearer and there is footnote support for cheat options. The streaming feature is also quite the icing on the cake

8. CrispyYoshi

Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    The streaming and cheats features aren't reliant on the .cia but rather on the ntr.bin, and ShadowTrance's version lets you exit the menu automatically. As for the aesthetic thing, isn't that a bit trivial?

In any case, if you are able to boot into NTR at all and pressing X+Y anywhere pops up the NTR menu, then your firmware.bin must be correct. If you close an app before switching, does it still crash?

9. reallybigfire
    OP

reallybigfire Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2015
    Senegal
    Actually, I am using the Shadow Trance BootNtr 3D auto exit version with the 3.4 P2 ntr.bin.