• Replies 142
  • Likes 25

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@rkk You got it done before me! Oh well. I had manually built a few to get use to the pfs0 format. I've been trying to figure out the NCA format now using switchbrew so I can repack them properly with modifications. They have a flag for gamecard in their headers I believe, if I've read switchbrew right. Could probably just patch it in the kernel or secmon (whatever handles it) though now that I think of it, just like signature checks.

Might be good to add the cert and tiks in there during creation, unless the file(s) exist, and blank them out using FF's as per normal. Just a thought. Not completely sure about NSPs yet since I can't play with them besides creation and getting errors in devmenu.

Do you know what error 0x320002 is? I couldn't find that one in the wikis.
I found it, just missed it before. It's "permission denied". Haha

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make an NSP of devmenu itself and install it so you don't have to boot into layerdfs every time you want to install NSPs.
bingo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bad news is, I have no idea how im gonna boot the LFS devmenu :D i have no titles installed!

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Holy shit. If the new version of sx os disables signatures on every nsp... Can't wait for the custom apps to show up!

Akuma540

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its weird, it creates a file but only 1 kb, Im trying to make a nsp from devmenu files, got Python 3.7. The outputted file got no .nsp ending

Last edited by Akuma540,

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, lemme see if I understand..you get a free donor title, you use layeredfs to patch the donor tile with a modified version of devmenu which will allow you to install NSP's like CIAs for the 3DS to the system menu, which can be only ran while SX OS is booted up?

Real damn confused here. :sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: