United States
    Omae wa mou shindeiru

(Your problem is already dead)

RAGEstacker likes this.
  2. RAGEstacker

RAGEstacker Member
    Newcomer

Italy

INDEED this updated goldleaf fixed everything.

WE CAN CONTINUE TO FLY WITH OUR PLANES ACTIVATED

Oracleofire likes this.
  3. NewSwitch

NewSwitch Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hi Everyone,
    This may be slightly off-topic but besides me downloading the new Goldleaf to see if it works, my question is my switch has no issue staying in atmosphere when i inject the payload but once I power-off my switch and turn it on I can never go back to the album (Holding R+A) or see atmosphere running in the background when you go check the system firmware it would usually say 9.0.0 (atmosphere).
    I`m new to this with doing all this yesterday but for the love of me don`t know how to stay in atmosphere once I power-off the switch. Do I need to go standby mode the whole time. Thanks everyone this is my only main question

4. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

United States
    You need to re-inject the Atmosphere payload after every shutdown.
    There is currently no way to automatically boot into custom firmware after shutdown.
    (At least not without soldering in a modchip)

Last edited by 8BitWonder, Sep 26, 2019
  5. NewSwitch

NewSwitch Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Ahhh so I wasn`t doing anything wrong. What you are saying is i essentially have to rcm jig and use tegra everytime I boot up my Switch to run CFW. If I go standby mode will that keep the CFW intact

6. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

United States
    Yes leaving your switch in sleep mode will keep you in custom firmware, you only need to re-inject after a full shutdown.

NewSwitch likes this.
  7. NewSwitch

NewSwitch Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Appreciate the help and can confirm the new Gold leaf update fixed the online requirement for games. Guess I will need to invest in a RCM loader if I don`t have a PC constantly with me haha

8. Instandhaltung

Instandhaltung I feel it. I feel the cosmos!

Germany
    Hey! So some games are really persistent with the whole airplane mode thing. They try to connect regularly, after every match/game (for example to upload scores or something), and the message comes up constantly. Is there a general way to avoid it? Using DNS doesn't help, the message just gets replaced with "an error occured". It would be cool to be able to disable the nag completely.

9. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Not that I'm aware, it would take someone patching or making a homebrew implementation of the online sysmodule to remove the online code or at least remove that message. Or game specific patches, but it would be much better to have a system wide solution.

Instandhaltung likes this.
  10. Instandhaltung

Instandhaltung I feel it. I feel the cosmos!

Germany
    True. All right then, thanks for the reply!

11. Mam

Mam Newbie
    Newcomer

Antarctica
    Gold Leaf, 0.8 same problem with two Games, Cuphead and Untitled Goose Game. This games were installed previously of the CFW, on my switch with an old account that I dont have access but still in my console(IDK why). I lost access cause someone change the password and the profile has a ¨!¨ icon, I also deleted the games but not the account. So I recommend delete all profiles with this icon and the games that were with the profile, before going to CFW that my guess.
    Im also using Emunand

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - airplane,