Gaming NSMBW Soundtrack by Fiesty Panda

Warren_303

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to make a soundtrack from some other Wii games but I'm not sure how to extract the audio or even know what format the audio is in.

I have some audio converting tools I can use once I find the audio but yeah anyway, I just stumbled on this soundtrack made by Fiesty Panda. Just figured I'd share my find.

NSMBW Soundtrack

If anyone knows how to extract the audio from Wii games, please let me know.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
are you allowed to post that here?
laugh.gif

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
are you allowed to post that here?
laugh.gif
Though I could be mistaken, I do believe that it may be against the rules. I believe that posting extracted material from a copyrighted game is illegal. Somebody is welcome to correct me. Also, I have tried personally to make this soundtrack into a more common format (like MP3, WAV) from the original ISO .brstm files, and unfortunately to say all I get is very static-like sounds, like thunder or marbles dropping on a wooden floor. The method I tried is in an old topic here on GBAtemp that I posted in recently. It involves using Winamp, some drivers, and a conversion method. The only luck you'll have are older games like Brawl.

EDIT: After downloading this, I was unaware this is actually converted MP3 files, though I don't know how they came to be. My suspicion would be a gamerip (Method of recording the game on PC and ripping the audio from it for those who are not in the know
tongue.gif
). I don't know about rules on this either, but, eh. It's nice to have.

Warren_303

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose it could be bad, I was just excited when I found it and figured I'd share with yoos guys.

Deleting this thread is fine by me if need be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: