Hardware NSMBU + NSLU on one disc?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw an unboxing video of the new Mario and Luigi Wii U deluxe set, and it looks like it has its own special disc that has both New Super Mario Bros U and New Super Luigi U.

This is interesting... any idea if it appears just like the DLC version but without the need to buy extra DLC? Or is it just two discs in one case?

I also noticed it says it has bonus videos. Are those preinstalled, or what are they exactly? There isn't much info since the bundle isn't officially out yet, but I thought I'd ask.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think those come preinstalled or as a code. I really wouldn't know, I just saw some random 12 year old's unboxing on YouTube :P

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It comes with a disc. My friend bought one. I'll have to ask him if it was pre-installed with NSLU, it comes on disc, or if it comes with a redeem code for NSLU. My money is on the latter.

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saves on packaging since having two disk cases would mean having to use a bigger box.Either that or have the disks in cardboard sleeves like the games in some previous PS3 bundles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs