NSMBU Disc + Pro Controller wontworky anymore (on 5.3.2)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by akey83, Feb 27, 2016.

1. akey83
    OP

akey83 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hi guys,

since 2 weeks I can't play NSBMU (disc) with my Pro Controllers anymore. BasicallyI load the game via disc in the menu, Pro controllers are connected. Then the game wants to "update" something, this takes 15-20s then the update failed and the Wii asks me to play the game without the update, I say yes and the game starts, but this way my Pro Controllers get disconnected and won't work anymore :(

I tried with many other games, all work great wit the Pro Controllers except NSMBU. Strange thing, it worked before, but since this "Update" not anymore.

EDIT: sorry for the *wontworky - stupid german/english auto-correction :D

hope some1 can help.

greetings,
    ALex

Last edited by akey83, Feb 27, 2016
  2. Jackall4BDN

Jackall4BDN Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares

Nov 8, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Within your Mind
    Sounds just like a disconnection error, try pairing the controller via the sync button again once the game started

3. H3llbender

H3llbender Cancer

Jun 1, 2014
    United States
    New Jersey
    You can get rid of the update screen completely by downloading the game update from uWizard, etc. and installing it with WUPInstaller.

4. Kohmei

Kohmei GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 17, 2013
    United States
    NSMBU didn't originally support the pro controller, it was added in an update. If you somehow deleted your update file and are playing the original version of the game, it will not support the pro controller.

akey83 likes this.
  5. akey83
    OP

akey83 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2016
    Gambia, The
    I found the error. I had to manually update the game through WUP Installer, now the game works again :)