NSMB2 DLC just launched.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo JUST launched the New Super Mario Bros 2 DLC FOR THE US. The three level packs are $2.50 each, but can be downloaded as a bundle for $7.50 for a whopping savings of .........wait for it......nothing. A bundle without a discount? Meh.

Having the notification on your system unlocks the ability to use the DLC packs in the game. They are Coin Rush packs, so Coin Rush mode must be unlocked. (Complete World 1 to unlock it.)

Source - 3DS Notifications

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was launched on the 2nd of October
you may have only just now got the notification on your 3DS if you havnt played Mario recently

Okay, see, THAT would've helped out before instead of just shouting OLD NEWS. But I've been playing the game all week. So, was the DLC launched worldwide on Tuesday and my 3DS was late on it? Or is this a legit US release?

EDIT: Okay, the US e-shop updates on THURSDAYS, so I'm not late. I've amended my first post to properly reflect the US release.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
you may have only just now got the notification on your 3DS if you havnt played Mario recently

Okay, see, THAT would've helped out before instead of just shouting OLD NEWS. But I've been playing the game all week. So, was the DLC launched worldwide on Tuesday and my 3DS was late on it? Or is this a legit US release?

your 3ds must of been late
they stated that the notification to enable the ingame shop may take a while for some to receive

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

your 3ds must of been late
they stated that the notification to enable the ingame shop may take a while for some to receive
^This. everything has already been said about all of it. Even when they were gonna release it and HOW to activate it. This is why Pong and I consider this old news.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: